James Bond 007: One Last Shot

Rafael

X3MSonicX Productions
Reaction score
Dedicated to my grandfather, who recently, had passed away. He'll be sorely missed.

This is my next Bond-Ingame project.

As my last movie, 007 Hellfire, was a good film, i've decided to create the second film of X3MSonicX Productions.

Bond has already killed too many people. Saved too many people. Known too many people. And although his efforts and services has never been known by the world, it's time for everything get the end it deserves. Bond is going after Blofeld, and it seems he is hidden somewhere at Los Angeles. He is almost alone, no one protects him anymore, unless your bodyguard Walter Olivan. Spectre's all gone, Bond and MI-6 killed them all. Quantum has disappeared after Guy Haines commited suicide before Bond reaches him 12 years ago. And now, it's time to get the score settled.

Blofeld's abandoned. The only person along with his bodyguard, that is with him, it's his daughter, Karina Stavro Dallome Blofeld. She is very young, and in very danger also.
Although the lonely which besides them, Blofeld still has power. His men are controlling the city, and he is assassinating people with no reason. The mayor's kidnapped and there's no police anymore. Everything is out of control. That is why Bond is going out to the job.

The theme song by now is 'All By Myself' from Celine Dion.

----

Characters:

Michael Kitchen as Tanner

Judi Dench as M
_________

Trailers:

Teaser:

Official Trailer #1:

Music Video:

Hope you like it.

P.S.: The film may have some adjustments like: Musics, songs, games, story, character or cast changes.

Release Date: December's 20.

Rafael

X3MSonicX Productions
Reaction score
bump[DOUBLEPOST=1353158541,1353152896][/DOUBLEPOST]

Rafael

X3MSonicX Productions
Reaction score
007: One Last Shot. Now online!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3