Jake/Logan Paul Cutscenes

gamer_37

Reaction score
Jake and Logan Paul both use tons of funny cutscenes in their videos that turn everyday moments that happen into extra funny moments. For instance, Jake will ask "Are you kidding me?" and then it will cut to someone else saying "No" with a funny expression. Okay stupid example but you get what I mean.

Anyways, my question is... Is there a database of these types of short clips that we can put into our videos? It's extremely time consuming to go an find these videos on youtube, cut them, and put them into the videos, so if there was a database, that would be great

Thanks

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Any Royalty Free Image and video site with a good amount of content and flexible licensing and prices should have what you are looking for. Just make sure you read the fine print before signing anything though. =]

Reactions: videoeditgr

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
It's extremely time consuming to go an find these videos on youtube, cut them, and put them into the videos, so if there was a database, that would be great
Just to be clear - You can't just help yourself to other people's videos and use parts of them for your own videos without express written permission and/or a license. That would be copyright infringement.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can look up royalty free clips and you can pay by the month for the licensing. There’s websites called video blocks you can use those clips If you pay for it monthly , some you can just pay per video clip

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It is not Logan's copyrighted way of editing I guess.

As stated above, you can search on stock footage sites.
You can also enhance your videos with stock STILL images
AND stock or free audio sfx like "no!", "Duh!"... etc.
that easier to find.

:)