JACFS having mass dislike problem

zirukurt01

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Cartoonist
A channel named "Just Another Crossover Fighting Show" has problems with mass dislikes and it is said to be done by bots. I only think about their videos is, they're facing a tons of angry mobs about outcomes and verdicts.

I think JACFS is actually facing dislike mobs, a forced mass dislike just like Screwattack getting mobbed for Superman vs Goku.

Here's a short definition to mass dislike and types of it.

Mass Dislike - a massive amount of dislikes
Dislike Mob/Bomb - a forced mass dislike, especially when someone convince to dislike the said video or use alternate accounts against the said video
Dislike Bot - a mass dislike done by bots against a target video

Famous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
JACFS sounds like Celebrity Death Match, which was an MTV rip off of the website that created the genre. Haven't seen JACFS but... any chance their intentionally skewing their outcomes to create discontent? You have to watch a video to dislike it, more dislikes = more views. Being popular and being liked are two very separate ideologies.

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I had a problem a little while back, my videos always did good for my channel, I got around 10 likes and 0 dislikes, then out of no where 4 dislikes on one video
That didn't really have anything to do with what you said XD but I thought of it bc I'm pretty sure it was one person with multiple "bots" or accounts I guess

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is happening to me too, 3 of my latest videos have been targeted, and they all have between 9-11 dislikes, all from the same country, and done within 5 minutes of each other, it's extremely disheartening and I have taken to hiding the ratings on all videos affected for now, because I'm not sure if its a bot, or a load of haters, but its made me take a break from youtube until I have at least finished uni work, I don't even know how to report it as i'm really not sure what to class it as, but I was told that it could have been done by a proxy, as the country Armenia where the person doing it is from, I was told is a country that a lot of people use as a proxy to hide their real location, so I have no idea where they are from, I just know its the same person or people, they are using a computer to do it, and the dislikes are too many in one go for it to be someone just personally not agreeing with my content. I also had someone drop out of collabing with me because of it, which still really hurts so this person is affecting my channel, and my passion for youtube so I really wish something could be done about it when this kind of thing happens.

Famous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I also had someone drop out of collabing with me because of it
Seriously? They dropped out because one spammer disliked your videos? Sorry to hear that... some people are way too sensitive.

Dataizm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
They are a Character vs character type of channel so when they make someones favorite character lose, they are bound to be spammed with dislikes. Seems pretty normal to me.

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
sorry guys only just seen this! Yeah it does kinda suck as I was really looking forward to doing the video, but if they don't want their channels reputation ruined if they associate themselves with me because of a hater, then i guess that's someone i shouldn't work with anyway, it's just a real shame as i thought they were a friend and i absolutely loved their content and supported them, i still think they make great videos but I don't think they have ever supported me at least not anymore, i have never even seen them in my subs list (unless it's private) or even in the comments, guess I've just been a bit of a mug, I am much more careful about who I decide to collaborate with now anyway so I learnt my lesson. I mean i make an exception for friends but I think I will make it now that people can only collab with me if we do similar content and they are actually subbed to me and watch my content as well, as it actually feels like smaller youtubers want to piggyback off me now, so i may also only go for people around the same sub range as me, everything that's happened with my youtube recently has given me a lot to think about