IVF & Raising awareness for miscarriage and family channel

DanielleC

Reaction score
Hi there,

Myself and my husband have had many years of IVF and although successful on 3 occasions have sadly resulted in miscarriages.

Soon we are to start a new ivf journey.

We wish to create a YOUTUBE channel to put our story out there. Share our new IVF journey and share a charity that we work closely with for parents who have suffered the tragic loss of a baby.

Also though, we want to share the fun side, the adventures with our 4 cats and 3 dogs and fun hobbies.

Our surname starts with C.

Maybe one day share our baby growing up! A real family channel, although we do class our furbabies as family! :)

PLEASE can you help me think of a name for my channel?

I don't want it to be something that includes IVF. I want it to be something that is more a family vlog name. Not our name though.

For who know your YouTube family vloggers I quite like names like 'daily bumps' (that would have suited us perfectly as our life has been a bumpy ride!) And names that have 'life' I'm the title.

I like names that become a brand as well, that are catchy.

Thank you so much in advance. I know this has been a long post and I appreciate all responses.

Danielle

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Danielle, I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you and your family the best of luck with your journey.

I like the name daily bumps, it’s catchy and rememberbale. :)

DanielleC

Reaction score
Hi, daily bumps is the name of another channel.

I can't think of anything at all x