• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I've passed the most hardest part,100 subscribers!!!

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
OMG I woke up this morning to find that I just got my first 100 subscribers and I am soooooo happy!! I can't even tell you how much this means to me.

It is hard,the grind is real but it is totally worth it! More things are to come so aspect me to be hardworking as ever!!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on passing 100 subscribers, that's a great milestone I remember when I passed my first 100 subscribers it's was a really good feeling! I wish you the best of luck with reaching your next milestone!:)

Reactions: Dayn Brian

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nicely done! Congratulations!
Thank you so much! Means a lot to me xD[DOUBLEPOST=1500130450,1500130353][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on passing 100 subscribers, that's a great milestone I remember when I passed my first 100 subscribers it's was a really good feeling! I wish you the best of luck with reaching your next milestone!:)
Hey courtney and thank you so much for the kind words! I'll waiting for the next milestone too!!

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
OMG I woke up this morning to find that I just got my first 100 subscribers and I am soooooo happy!! I can't even tell you how much this means to me.

It is hard,the grind is real but it is totally worth it! More things are to come so aspect me to be hardworking as ever!!
Check the link to your channel page its not working...Congrats keep up the work

Reactions: Dayn Brian