Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

I've not been paid.. help?

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by Sunsbookishgamesx, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Sunsbookishgamesx
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $18
    Hi guys.
    towards the end of dec in the uk there are loads of bank holidays. On my absence it stated that my money had come through on the 21st..
    However the money has not yet been put in my bank yet?
    Ive never had an issue before its been my first year on youtube.

Im not sure if its due to xmas and all the bank holidays in the end of dec but the money is late..

has anyone else had this issue?

2. Sunsbookishgamesx
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $18
    I need some advice really in the uk we have a lot of bank holidays in the uk.
    I am just wondering if you guys have ever had a late payment.. i still haven't got my dec 2016 money into my bank yet.
    Im just wondering is this normal.. or? and how many days does it normally take you guys to get your payment?
    I know it says 5-10 days and there has been a lot of bank holidays in the uk after the 21st so I'm guessing this is why i haven't got my money yet?

3. enteje
    Cash:
    $16
    Have you tried contacting YouTube?

4. UKHypnotist
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $81
    Are you a direct partner or with an MCN? If you are a network member you should file a support ticket from your network dashboard. If you are a direct partner, then yes, you should contact YouTube Support.

5. Sunsbookishgamesx
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $18
    No I'm unsure how i would contact them? Would i do it through email?

6. enteje
    Cash:
    $16
    I'd assume so. I've searched it up and it doesn't look like they have that much contact info. If you search on google "youtube support", then click the first link that pops up then the learn more under the "need some help?" It links to a help page. Best of luck!

7. oawalker
    Cash:
    $14
    If your with Adsense did you meet the £100 for the month ?

8. Sunsbookishgamesx
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $18
    YES:) I've finally been paid yey!