I've got some questions regarding channel and promotion..

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Ok thanks for the reply! Will surely try something new with the thumbnails.. I admit, I was just trying some stuff but yeah I got no clue what theme. Got to figure it out I guess! Haha
yeah, its something i never thought about till recently too!

no bro, i dont have traffic from my country;

so, do you mean, that video rank is depend on views of country ?

what cpv choose i ?

also my country is very poor for ads or any case ))
Im just saying as a viewer, its probably more likely to find channels from where you live.
Im not 100% sure if thats what you mean

toqchista99

Reaction score
yeah, its something i never thought about till recently too!

Im just saying as a viewer, its probably more likely to find channels from where you live.
Im not 100% sure if thats what you mean
im going to promote ytb video by adword;
and how to choose country of traffic ?

is it cpv ?

how much cpv do you advice me ?

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
im going to promote ytb video by adword;
and how to choose country of traffic ?

is it cpv ?

how much cpv do you advice me ?
Oh i see, I have never used adwords, so Im sorry I can't help you with that question

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello everyone as the title states, I've got some questions.

Well I have been promoting my channel and videos on various sites but I don't really get any feedback or so. I'm currently trying reddit, facebook, google plus and Twitter.

I don't try too much to self promote I'm merely asking for feedback to improve myself. When it comes to reddit well these guys mostly ignore me or just say: "endless trash". I'm fine by that because it's an opinion and I just said "thanks anyways :D". But all of the other social media sites just ignore my posts which is kind of frustrating. Is there something wrong with my channel or is this normal for a beginning channel (It's one week old as pf now.)

My question for you guys is: Is there any possible way to promote myself better or change my channel so people might actually want to check it out?

Thanks for the effort!!
@AceSketch

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Good luck.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Make videos that will compel people who see it to share with friends. That really goes far

I don't know why but something in human nature makes people share things that hit the right nerve for then. So tap into it

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Here you go big boss.
Audio: the back ground music is too loud, it overpowers your voice
Delivery: too slow, speed it up a little, your'e dragging on, try writing a script maybe?
Visual aids: did not like them, play around with them more just a white screen with a stock print and a picture here and there did not do it for me.

Overall: concept of creating a list for something is good, people love that. Look at mathew santoro, that all he does. BUT, make the list clean, deliver fast, and Enunciate!!!!

Hope this helped!
Best of luck!