I've been doing YouTube for half a year and I didn't even know this was a thing...

TheReading

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Commentator
Oh? What exactly do they do? Like show one of those live counters that goes up and down by the sub count? I don't think I'll ever need one of those.. lol my sub count hasn't changed in 3 years.
Well I have an iPhone there is an app from SocialBlade that has a live sub-counter. You can view a live Sub-Counter View Counter and more from realtimesubcount.com

D-Red Beatz Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer
Oh I'm definitely getting this now, didn't know as well. Would've been doing it the hard way too. Thanks for sharing.

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
The App was very basic when it first came out, with each update it's got better and easier to use. The last few updates have only just allowed you to update your thumbnails which I find very useful as I do my thumbnail production on my phone.
Saves me uploading them to my laptop before hand.

Still waiting on the app to start including end screen annotations though, that would be the icing on the cake for me.

Lienx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm already in love with it, and I found the live stat counter on Google Play as well. But like I said, that wouldn't do me much good at the moment. :p