• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

It's done...100 down

Viewtiful

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have hit 100 subscribers! The first step into the journey of a youtuber. Hopefully it gets a little easier from here eh? Easy or not, each video I make from now on will be even better with quality and entertainment :)

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on your first 100 subscribers! I wouldn’t say it gets easier but it is your first step in reaching your next goal

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! An excellent milestone to hit!

Viewtiful

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have hit 100 subscribers! The first step into the journey of a youtuber. Hopefully it gets a little easier from here eh? Easy or not, each video I make from now on will be even better with quality and entertainment :)
Haha Yeah I didn't think so but its alright! I'll keep going!

Congratulations! An excellent milestone to hit!
Many thanks!!! Stay Viewtiful! :D

EndlessEpic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats dude! That's the first big milestone, I wish you luck in many more to come!

MrYorkiesWorld

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on your 100 subscribers! Wishing you all the luck in the world and I'm sure you'll be celebrating 200 very soon!

Reactions: Viewtiful

Viewtiful

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on your 100 subscribers! Wishing you all the luck in the world and I'm sure you'll be celebrating 200 very soon!
Haha yeah man it would be nice! I'm already at 113! So we are getting somewhere! Many thanks my friend.

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Nothing nicer to see than those sweet 3 digit numbers :d Well done on hitting such a big milestone, hopefully with the right push on your channel you an continue to grow onwards and upwards. Keep up the solid work my friend.