Bluelaade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello friends of the internet!

I am here today to propose an idea that I had while brainstorming some other ideas for future videos. On YouTube, there is currently a trending video called "IT Teaser Trailer", and since I'm a huge Minecraft nerd, I thought it'd be a pretty good idea to recreate that teaser trailer in Minecraft! Now, it's gonna take a lot of work, a lot of effort, and a lot of people. But I believe if we have the right cast and crew, we can get this thing done in a heartbeat. I am no stranger to video making/editing. I've done YouTube for a couple years now, and I thoroughly enjoy doing it. However, like many smaller YouTubers, I've been struggling to get a solid fan base started. I believe that this video could potentially be a big hit, and not too mention we will get to meet tons of new and interesting people as well. However, there is always that chance of the video not going as viral as expected. And if that happens, oh well. We will take that video and use it as reference through our "trial and error" process. We will find ways to make our future videos even better, and we will eventually strike that viral video gold mine. You can say that this project is kinda like a Machinima in a way, but this project will require much less work than an actual Machinima project would. Now, for the ones who might think this project is a stupid idea, you're not wrong. But think about all the other really stupid ideas, like the "Mail yourself in a box" challenge, or the "Charlie Charlie" challenge. There are so many stupid ideas out there, yet they've become HUGE hits. I plan to figure out better ideas for more videos through trial and error, but I'm gonna need YOUR help for this one. If anyone is interested, please reply to this thread will your Skype/Discord username, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Thank you for reading!

- Blue

Nokia 3310

Reaction score
Hello friends of the internet!

I am here today to propose an idea that I had while brainstorming some other ideas for future videos. On YouTube, there is currently a trending video called "IT Teaser Trailer", and since I'm a huge Minecraft nerd, I thought it'd be a pretty good idea to recreate that teaser trailer in Minecraft! Now, it's gonna take a lot of work, a lot of effort, and a lot of people. But I believe if we have the right cast and crew, we can get this thing done in a heartbeat. I am no stranger to video making/editing. I've done YouTube for a couple years now, and I thoroughly enjoy doing it. However, like many smaller YouTubers, I've been struggling to get a solid fan base started. I believe that this video could potentially be a big hit, and not too mention we will get to meet tons of new and interesting people as well. However, there is always that chance of the video not going as viral as expected. And if that happens, oh well. We will take that video and use it as reference through our "trial and error" process. We will find ways to make our future videos even better, and we will eventually strike that viral video gold mine. You can say that this project is kinda like a Machinima in a way, but this project will require much less work than an actual Machinima project would. Now, for the ones who might think this project is a stupid idea, you're not wrong. But think about all the other really stupid ideas, like the "Mail yourself in a box" challenge, or the "Charlie Charlie" challenge. There are so many stupid ideas out there, yet they've become HUGE hits. I plan to figure out better ideas for more videos through trial and error, but I'm gonna need YOUR help for this one. If anyone is interested, please reply to this thread will your Skype/Discord username, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Thank you for reading!

- Blue
How exactly are you planning on doing this?