IT IS IMPORTANT! HELP NEEDED :(

~ZERO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Guys,
I am new on Youtube and on this forums and I need help. I am thinking of partnering so what will be some good networks. I have N4GTV in mind. Also this is the most important can you check out the latest video in my channel (cannot link?) if I can get any copyright and some other short videos on my channel. The images I use like "FOR MORE CUBING VIDEOS" and "SUPPORT THE VIDEO" kind of scare me as I use them from google images, and then I made them in photoshop and the like and subscribe images were taken by zooming in my browser, screenshot and then cropping. So does that give me copyright? and where can I get one like this? (attached image)
Aviary Photo_130405106719192089.png
Thanks for all your help guys and Thanks in advance :)
Regards,
Zero

katysbeautychannel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nope. If you're stealing images from the internet, you technically can't use them. Doesn't really matter what you do to them after.
If you're new to YouTube, why are you looking to get partnered?

Reactions: Adam_Fitz

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
It's always best to make your own graphics like that just to be safe. If you're looking for partnership with a network, it'd probably be best to remove those. I'm not partnered myself, but from what I gather, they want to see their people make all original stuff.

The graphics you're wanting are typically called "lower-thirds." They highlight newscasters' names and such things in the lower 1/3 of the frame, hence the name. They can be pretty simple, nothing too crazy. If you have the right tools at your disposal, I suggest making your own. If not, ask someone in the forum where services are offered\requested and someone might be willing to help you. They don't have to be full motion. Just a nice bed for titles.

~ZERO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, if I write in the description "Images taken from Google Images. I do not own the images. Images taken from google were modified by me and used for my channel"
or once partenered, I shouldnt monetize those videos?

sparrowtm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
So, if I write in the description "Images taken from Google Images. I do not own the images. Images taken from google were modified by me and used for my channel"
or once partenered, I shouldnt monetize those videos?
No, you shouldn't write that in the description, because it doesn't change a thing. That's exactly like the popular 'I do not own the rights for the music. No copyright infringement intended.' people like to put in their video description. All you do by writing that is admitting that you infringed on someones copyright, not protecting yourself.

Regarding monetizing: in networks, all videos are monetized by default. While you could turn the monetization in some videos off, many networks do skim through your vids before they send out the partnership invite and may find those vids reason enough to reject your application. While that's unlikely if it's just images, it is a possibility.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moving to the copyright forum. Please try and create your threads in the correct forums :)

~ZERO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry sir moderator. I was new and thought I could ask help here :)
Okay, so for future videos, I should make my own graphics? is that right?
Thank You Guys and sorry Sir Moderator for causing trouble...

~ZERO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello All,
I was just thinking this out and had a question. Can I get a copyright from thumbnail. See some of my thumbnails in my channel. I find a image from google images and edit it out to my suitings and etc. So by this way will I get a copyright strike by using images from Gooel images. ? I though it was unlikely to get a copyright strike from thumbnail as it is not part of the video but just to be on the safe side
Any help will e appreciated and thanks in advance :)

Smexi

YTtalk's pro graphic designer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I don't think anyone could give you a strike for a thumbnail. If you use a popular YouTuber's thumbnail, and apply for a network that network might reject you because of it.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Sorry sir moderator. I was new and thought I could ask help here :)
Okay, so for future videos, I should make my own graphics? is that right?
Thank You Guys and sorry Sir Moderator for causing trouble...

Hello All,
I was just thinking this out and had a question. Can I get a copyright from thumbnail. See some of my thumbnails in my channel. I find a image from google images and edit it out to my suitings and etc. So by this way will I get a copyright strike by using images from Gooel images. ? I though it was unlikely to get a copyright strike from thumbnail as it is not part of the video but just to be on the safe side
Any help will e appreciated and thanks in advance :)
Why have you started a new thread?! This is the exact same question and in the wrong forum (again). Please stop creating duplicate threads all over the forum. (I have merged it with this thread)[DOUBLEPOST=1396104244,1396104131][/DOUBLEPOST]Copyright questions go in the copyright forum.