It is a good idea to pay to advertise tyuor channel?

jwl9brla

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Basically, what the title says.

Is it a good ides to pay to advertise your channel?

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Depends on whether or not you have a budget and a clear direction. You will need to be sure that your advertising is consistent with what people are going to see from you, also make sure that you are at the quality of content you want to be peaked at. Because if you pay for advertising, its effectiveness is entirely dependant on both the impact it creates and that it is relevant to the viewer.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depending on your budget, it can help. If you want to do a low amount, like 15 bucks a month, it really won't help a whole lot. I'd rather invest that in something else that would help give a greater return

jwl9brla

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depending on your budget, it can help. If you want to do a low amount, like 15 bucks a month, it really won't help a whole lot. I'd rather invest that in something else that would help give a greater return
Cool, yeah I did $5 bucks so it shouldn't really affect me negatively hopefully. I only have about 10 videos and it's a gaming channel so I guess I will see. I probably wont see a lot of growth until 3 or 4 months down the road.

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't advise advertising until you've figured out how to grow naturally unless you really have a lot of money to experiment with. And I also suggest you take the free google adwords courses and even pass some of the exams. This can really help you save money and advertise more effectively.

jwl9brla

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't advise advertising until you've figured out how to grow naturally unless you really have a lot of money to experiment with. And I also suggest you take the free google adwords courses and even pass some of the exams. This can really help you save money and advertise more effectively.
I have another channel and one of my videos has about 2000 views which grew after about 4 months. It was a review video so I have some experience with how the growth process works. I dont think I will really get any followers from it, I just feel having more views on my trailer may sell my channel a little better for natural growth.

danyatm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
idea good (only my imho) but in real it's not easy

Holydoom96

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Got the money ? why not, but can you keep all the new people you would get entertained ?

GeniePurple

Genie is a diamond but also fun and random
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I had paid few for some videos to get views on adsense.. Its good when you have the money but i am trying to find others way as i rather spend my money on upgrading equipment or something cool....plus see what stuff people like watching
but it can help to boost more views

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
but it can help to boost more views
Advertising used right can and will help you to more views and if the viewers find your content interesting some of them will subscribe for sure. But again it comes down to money. Do you have a budget or not, but a lot of things can be done by yourself but it takes time.