& it finally hits!

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Literally fed up with all these trolls & thumbs down. I know i know... "chin up hun" etc etc...
BUT seriously?! I feel like i'm the only small youtuber here who gets so much hate on their channel.
It's getting way over discouraging, it's finally getting me p****d off to the max & there's nothing I can do about it. It takes a lot & i mean A LOT of strength to not reply to these poo people.

I actually think the google+ communities is like Reddit. You either get nothing from it, or a little, or a heap of fekkin trolls. Advertising is a must, but at the same time, you don't just get the attention from the viewers you want, you get the attention of the trolls.

Phostose

Biggest thing since the wheel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, once you get the attention of a troll; you can't really get rid of them. They can always make new accounts and such.

Also, I found personally that Google+ community never did anything for me. Advertsiing is hard, but you have to find a way that will work best for you channel. And lastly, you do get more hate than most channels your size I've seen. Only way to get rid of them is to find more people that like your videos.

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Yeah, once you get the attention of a troll; you can't really get rid of them. They can always make new accounts and such.

Also, I found personally that Google+ community never did anything for me. Advertsiing is hard, but you have to find a way that will work best for you channel. And lastly, you do get more hate than most channels your size I've seen. Only way to get rid of them is to find more people that like your videos.
See! people hate me in real life & on youtube. Better way to get rid of it is just to quit youtube.

Phostose

Biggest thing since the wheel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
See! people hate me in real life & on youtube. Better way to get rid of it is just to quit youtube.
No, that's stupid. Quitting won't help anything. It'll just mean that everything that your haters have done will finally have a reward for them. If they really hate you, then the best thing you can do is to keep on going.

Also, I do not know about your personal life. But if you feel like people hate you in real life, then why are you bothering with them and their irrelevancy?

Last edited:

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
hahha NIKKI why do u care abt DISLIKES? There is no SINGLE video of mine that wasn't DISLIKED haha!
I actually find it awesome that DISLIKERS take their awesome time to give me views :)

Reactions: LoganReynolds

Andy J. Valer

The Awko-Taco
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wouldn't say I hate trolls, but I understand that it is their opinion. I mean its a stupid one, but its an opinion. I say forget about it. They suck! Don't even pay attention to them. Be the bada** that you are and not give a flying fla-doodle!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah ok,those trolls have nothing better to do. i just watched a video of yours and you have a fantastic presence on Camera so anyone hating is just doing it to be "cool" eff em! keep doing what you do![DOUBLEPOST=1429590442,1429590262][/DOUBLEPOST]
i get that it sorta can suck the fun outta youtubing but you really seem to enjoy it have put work in to your videos. don't call it quits. maybe a break if its really getting to you. but don't quit!

Alpha Gaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would just ignore the trolls. Let them spew out whatever they want. Meanwhile your SEO is increasing and your generating more traffic to your channel :spin:

freshjiivetv

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
do you have anyone in your life or online that may be upset with you? I have a friend thats a small YouTuber and he was getting the same thing, lots of dislikes etc for no reason. Ended up being a guy he got into with an argument made a few yt accnts just to down vote his videos. Maybe something similar in your case?

Last edited: