Is Youtube Success Just Luck?

Hermitt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
YouTube Success is largely luck, but your keywords will bring in more than you'd think. Your content is what will get people to stay.

XTRMlvl

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello best friends,

I just want to ask you guys something Is Youtube Success Just Luck?....I mean most of the time we see small youtubers like me often don't get noticed on youtube.Even we make quality videos,work hard our video not get that many views.So that also take effect on our subscriber base.I see a lot of channels similar to mine don't have quality videos & great thumbnails,even after that they have a great sub base.While I try my best to make my videos-thumbnails & I have to say mine are way better comparing to those channels but the result is same "none of my videos get that many views".So what's about that,is youtube success just luck?..what's your opinion about this topic?...feel free to share your opinion.

Thanks a lot :)
Luck plays a role with YouTube but don't expect for one video to get you there. Getting big on YouTube requires uploading everyday because its like a lottery ticket you keep buying but one day your one specific video is going to blow up and if your smart about it, your going to ride that roller coaster. I say consistency takes a role but also that one special video that would blow up.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
It's not only luck.
You also need to be dedicated and motivated. I see people that are really dedicated grow so much faster than people who are doing it half-assed.

Reactions: tomandkatitv

tomandkatitv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello best friends,

I just want to ask you guys something Is Youtube Success Just Luck?....I mean most of the time we see small youtubers like me often don't get noticed on youtube.Even we make quality videos,work hard our video not get that many views.So that also take effect on our subscriber base.I see a lot of channels similar to mine don't have quality videos & great thumbnails,even after that they have a great sub base.While I try my best to make my videos-thumbnails & I have to say mine are way better comparing to those channels but the result is same "none of my videos get that many views".So what's about that,is youtube success just luck?..what's your opinion about this topic?...feel free to share your opinion.

Thanks a lot :)
I don't think it has anything to do with luck... I might be wrong but luck says it's all by chance. I think there's an element where people 'stumble' across you but if the work hasn't or isn't put in then those people won't stay. I would never rely on luck? But I'd rely on a plan and hard work including consistent content.

Once your tribe finds you, they'll stay... i would say the reason any of us subscribe or keep going back is because we trust that person will keep providing quality.

haley&connor

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think elements of luck and hard work/dedication play a big role in whether or not your are successful on YouTube!

Spolt

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To some extent yes, but if you do YouTube everyday, you are bound to get found and make it big.

Marisol Oviedo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nope[DOUBLEPOST=1483349004,1483348965][/DOUBLEPOST]Takes hard work and dedication