Is YouTube dying

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After 12 years, I have less then 1000 subs and make almost nothing,
Judging from your channel, I would say 1 video per year is hardly enough to maintain an active viewer & subscriber base.

On topic. Being a large YouTuber and living only from AdSense money is madness, that is all I have to say. Those who are still small YouTubers will not feel the difference.

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Judging from your channel, I would say 1 video per year is hardly enough to maintain an active viewer & subscriber base.

On topic. Being a large YouTuber and living only from AdSense money is madness, that is all I have to say. Those who are still small YouTubers will not feel the difference.
1 video per year? What are you talking about? You did not even look at my channel before you said that. Jeez!

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do I need to take a screenshot? Your first videos were uploaded very irregularly (1 year between uploads), overall, you have uploaded ~70 videos in 12 years, and that is not enough. Put some effort in your videos and then say things about others.

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Lol![DOUBLEPOST=1492018456,1492017869][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do I need to take a screenshot? Your first videos were uploaded very irregularly (1 year between uploads), overall, you have uploaded ~70 videos in 12 years, and that is not enough. Put some effort in your videos and then say things about others.
Okay, Mr. I like to judge others but am to afraid to put my channel link on here. Let's see your channel.

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After 12 years, I have less then 1000 subs and make almost nothing, but some teenager that makes stupid Nerf war videos has 2.8 million subs and makes who knows who much money.
I'm not judging, I'm giving you an advice and you would be smart to take it. If you don't want to listen to me, then check out Tim Schmoyer on YouTube. He is a pretty smart guy, and for a price, he can review your channel and point out some mistakes.