Is Youtube down?

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
I've suddenly been logged out of my channels and no videos works. Like not just my own, but any video at all from any Youtuber, any channel. Is anyone else experiencing this or should I be worried?

Oh man, that scared the living crap out of me. I thought I lost my channels even though I respect copyright, try to keep controversial topics off my channel and haven't provoked anyone to come at me. If freaked me out when BOTH my channels signed me out and no videos would play.

It also scared me when I came on here and there weren't already at least 5 topics on this.

Other people I chat with on Discord had the same issue, it seems to be a thing related to the American region though, I live in Europe and it was doing fine so far.

I live in Europe and have same issue with my channel... Youtube studio app for android is allso lagging and no video statistics.

Yes, it is down here in Italy.
I uploaded a new video a few hours ago and I was having my highest number of views ever :-(

Same here in Germany... weird monkey errors and "cannot log you in" messages when trying to use the dashboard

Back