Is your audience male or female?

ellelletalk

Super Poster
According to my analytics for the last 28 days my audience has been 2/3 male, 1/3 female.

Over the lifetime of my channel it says 47% male, 53% female.

I guess my channel is gender neutral!

Share yours!! Why do you think you appeal more/less to a certain gender?

The majority of mine is male, but lets be honest, i doubt any girls will watch my videos as of yet lol

This is my stats
pYaPbUb.png

78% male... I attract dudes! :eek:

On a serious note, wouldn't really expect it to be like that. I thought that my videos are kind of gender neutral, or at least more than this. Based on the stats I'd almost check my channel for gaming content. :p

I do wonder how YouTube calculates this. Do you have to select your gender when registering? Can't remember.

78% male... I attract dudes! :eek:

On a serious note, wouldn't really expect it to be like that. I thought that my videos are kind of gender neutral, or at least more than this. Based on the stats I'd almost check my channel for gaming content. :p

I do wonder how YouTube calculates this. Do you have to select your gender when registering? Can't remember.
Your google + definitely knows whether you're male or female when you sign up. I guess you could opt out of answering, and then you just wouldn't apply to the statistic. That's my guess anyway.

I believe mine is fairly close to split but slightly favouring males. Something like 55% 45% but it does fluctuate.

Back