Gaming Is You Funny? Or NAW?

RTBFrebel

Red
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hoi everyone! I'm attempting to make new friends and create some funny and entertaining content on both YouTube and Twitch. The main focus of this is to have fun, make some funny moments, and entertain. I am hoping this can be a long lasting group that can make each other laugh. I have a Discord where you can join and meet everyone and we'll see if it works or not. Even if you don't want to collab with us or if we don't work well you can still join and me others since it's a public Discord Server.

GAMES THE GROUP PLAYS:
- Counter Strike
- Garry's Mod
- GTA V
- Golf With Your Friends
- Shellshock Live
- Skribbl.io
- Card Against Humanity
- Uno
- Stick Fight: The Game
- Any Other Game We Find That Could Be Fun

REQUIREMENTS:
- Be 17+ years old
- Have a great sense of humor
- Be active on YouTube and/or Twitch
- Have Discord
- Don't be toxic we're here to have fun
- Don't take the game too seriously, I too get really competitive but it's not fun if you're playing just to win. enjoy the game.
- We'll talk to you if we feel like you are doing something that won't fly in the server.

Jared Giganti

Reaction score
idk is me funny... I don't think im that funny but other people say i am so.... lets just go with maybe yes. i also have discord.

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think I'm pretty funny lol we all have our good and bad days of course but yeah I'm a funny guy XD. Feel free to add me on Discord it's HazzManBLAM!#4130 also I match most requirements well maybe not the YouTube one lol I've not been active in a while due to a lot of reasons which I don't really wanna mention here XD

RTBFrebel

Red
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think I'm pretty funny lol we all have our good and bad days of course but yeah I'm a funny guy XD. Feel free to add me on Discord it's HazzManBLAM!#4130 also I match most requirements well maybe not the YouTube one lol I've not been active in a while due to a lot of reasons which I don't really wanna mention here XD
Add me, MellishGaming#9650
idk is me funny... I don't think im that funny but other people say i am so.... lets just go with maybe yes. i also have discord.
There is a Discord server linked in the post.