Is Union For Gamers (Curse) Really What It Seems? 90/10 Split?

gabrielkipp

They claim to have a 90/10 split with no lock in, I've read everything on their page and it all seems fantastic! Why would anyone (gamer) prefer a different network?

Anyone here partnered with Curse? How is it?

I've heard many good things from Curse as far as I can tell.

My friend recently just partnered with them, I'll let you know how it goes if you want.

they may not have as much coverage as places like machinima and TGN that's all I can think of because like Dananuh said they have a pretty good reputation you just have to reach 1k subs first before you can go there haha if I ever hit 1k that's were im going

90/10 sounds good but you should also do some investigating to see what people are receiving as far as CPM's are concerned.

They claim to have a 90/10 split with no lock in, I've read everything on their page and it all seems fantastic! Why would anyone (gamer) prefer a different network?

Anyone here partnered with Curse? How is it?

May be because that Network has a bit higher requirements to join than some other Networks. Not every newbie gaming channel qualify with their stats.

For the gamers with qualified channels: probably some channel owners are a bit careful because the Network is pretty new and not much information / feedback is available so far from its members, while it has very good reputation / feedback so far from what we can find around the internet, some channel owners probably still waiting to see what happens later with the Network. Also another part of gaming channel owners are sutck with other Networks with long contracts.

Back