Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dappa

Reaction score
Hey guys so I recently started making video for YouTube just for my own enjoyment and for something to do during the summer. Some of my friends are saying they are bad and some say they are good. Please give me your opinion on the video and tell me what I can improve on. Also please note the video style you are about to watch is probably going to be the same for most of my future videos.

Thanks,
-Nick

Reactions: Josephruben1999
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay I get the same thing but I learned somthing from Jc caylen if you like your videos leave it ignore people that say it's bad amd say if you don't like a video don't post it because your channel is about you and how you make the videos (Did I make sense )

ItsMeRay

Hey there, Ray here!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Some things that bothered me with the video was the extremely shaky camera footage, it kind of made my head spin trying to watch it. Also, I get that you're trying to match the music with the footage, but I find it really repetitive and annoying with the skipping around from 1:02-1:34.

Reactions: Josephruben1999

Dappa

Reaction score
Some things that bothered me with the video was the extremely shaky camera footage, it kind of made my head spin trying to watch it. Also, I get that you're trying to match the music with the footage, but I find it really repetitive and annoying with the skipping around from 1:02-1:34.
Thanks for the feedback, so do you think if I had less of the skipping around and just some other types of cinematic shots it would be better? Because this is the main style I am trying to go for. Not so much a vlog type of video.[DOUBLEPOST=1499743786,1499743697][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay I get the same thing but I learned somthing from Jc caylen if you like your videos leave it ignore people that say it's bad amd say if you don't like a video don't post it because your channel is about you and how you make the videos (Did I make sense )
Yes that did make sense, I don't really care what people think and I like my videos and I am really just doing it for my personal enjoyment. Thank you for the feedback.

ItsMeRay

Hey there, Ray here!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks for the feedback, so do you think if I had less of the skipping around and just some other types of cinematic shots it would be better? Because this is the main style I am trying to go for. Not so much a vlog type of video.[DOUBLEPOST=1499743786,1499743697][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes that did make sense, I don't really care what people think and I like my videos and I am really just doing it for my personal enjoyment. Thank you for the feedback.
Yeah, I think it'd be better with other types of cinematic shots.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey guys so I recently started making video for YouTube just for my own enjoyment and for something to do during the summer. Some of my friends are saying they are bad and some say they are good. Please give me your opinion on the video and tell me what I can improve on. Also please note the video style you are about to watch is probably going to be the same for most of my future videos.

Thanks,
-Nick
Hi and welcome to YTtalk.

You aren't active enough yet to ask for a review of your channel or videos. :)

Once you are active here (by contributing to discussions), you may ask for a review in the review forum. (http://yttalk.com/forums/reviews-channel-feedback.64/ ) The review forum is the only forum where our active members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep that sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the thread complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then it will be approved by a member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.