Is this logo stealing?

Reaction score
I made a logo for this guy a few months ago, and hes been changing it and stuff without my permission and I didn't like it. So I asked him if he could stop using it. He hasn't toke it off. And I really want to know if there is something I can do to get him to stop using it. The person said: "It says my YouTube name on it so its mine" But is it really? Like what can I do to get him to stop using it...

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm not sure why you care unless he's crediting you for the logo and you don't want people to think that it was 100% designed by you. Regardless, you can't make him stop using it unless you have some kind of contract that specifies that he can't change the logo. Unless you are a professional graphic designer and he's making substantial income from youtube, there's really no sense in making an issue about it.

Reactions: Commedi

dreambridgelists

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You created the logo for him, so in the end it becomes his to use as he wishes. Unless youve taken the steps like signing a contract or agreement that states he isnt permitted to. If not, you have no real say in what they do. Besides its not like you're using the logo, so is it really doing any harm?

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't get this at all. if he paid for a logo, then really he can can do what he likes with it, unless you specified in a contract it can't be changed, and if that's the case, I wouldn't have signed the thing in the first place. if I buy something....it's mine, end of.