Is this content able to grow into a bigger channel?

mussonman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've just started doing this improv comedy and character-acting experiment:

basically a Let's Roleplay for Fallout 3 called "Fallout Coward"

I've got three episodes up so far

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE_nKsPy0RSTBdr-C9bZ8icEW1I-BZCO3

In the future, alongside this series I'll also be doing more traditional Let's Play style videos (you know, the ones where it's basically a conversational podcast attached to gameplay footage) during which we'll do lots of improv scenes and other fun crap like that

Can someone provide some feedback? I'd greatly appreciate it. Also how do I get a channel like this to grow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vax

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First 30 seconds in and im already hooked, so you got that going ofor you.

dont really feel like watching the whole video but a few minutes in and yea i think this could go somewhere. Its original content and if the quality is consistent you shouldnt have a hard time building an audience. From what I could tell its an ejoyable video.

to grow you'd probably just need to do skits on more popular games to hit the biggest audience. Or a mix of games you like/bigger games

i know i said that but im still watching the video LOL you earned a sub, hopefully the other videos are good. i feel like some parts drag on tho

Last edited:

Unanswered5s

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd like to think so! I was hooked pretty much straight away, so yeah I could definitely see that blowing up. Keep it up!

Vax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Took a look, you earned a new sub. It's enjoyable content that is unique to the gaming genre on YouTube! The only thing that I would suggest is maybe a tad bit of editing for it to feel like a TV show by cutting out the slow bits and whatnot, but nonetheless, great content man, I hope you keep it up!

mussonman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Sweet! Thanks folks, this really lifted my spirits :)