Is This Bad?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I find it annoying and rude when someone who I am not subscribed to or they are not subscribed to me and want me to watch their video. if they haven't even watched one of my videos and they tell me to watch theres is just disturbing.
the rude part of it is that they don't say "hey, i really love your art work" to show me that they do watch my videos. if someone commented on how good my videos are with prof that they had watched it such they know what kind of videos i make, they yes, i will watch their videos. but the fact that they shove the video im my face is annoying and rude and shows how desperate the are.
Yeah this is true. When a person who I know has subbed to me sends me a video of their's but first says "Omg I laughed so hard at your randomness video, the "soooo much time on my hands" part had me rollin!" Then I'm not bothered by it. They showed interest in me first, and I usually check out their stuff. But if you show no interest in the other person first? It's like "you know I'm trying to make it on youtube too but you don't see me spamming YOUR inbox..."