Is this allowed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Tony

Reaction score
Final warning for wasting everyone's time
Is it allowed to Copy someone else, back ground video an making myself appear on his background using the Green Screen, and use it as a style of parody ? like type of mockery of what he is saying ? Is that allowed ?
Or will i face alots of problems ? It will be used as a way of Avertisement to his content, nothing personal just saying different things of what he is saying.
Just one single video making fun of his video and that's it and look for another person to collaborate with.
Is such thing allowed ?
To me it seem kind of fun, it will help him grow as a channel, especially if i mae a warning in the beginng of the video, that this is just for the purpose of comedy and nothing else.

What do you think ?

ItsMeJackP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Reaction and response videos can be monetised, as far as I know. As long as it's not acting like a "dog whistle" to send people to their video and leave negative comments, it's fine.

Mr.Tony

Reaction score
Reaction and response videos can be monetised, as far as I know. As long as it's not acting like a "dog whistle" to send people to their video and leave negative comments, it's fine.
No, nothing like that. please listen:
- Make a comedy video out of a single video on their channel, please hear me out:
- If you're teaching something for example i can make a video with your same background and make a funny video, while impersonating you and the way you speak and move you arms...
while using the green screen to make it more funnier while using your same back ground after deleting you out of the video, it takes alots of work with photoshop and video editing and after effect!
what do you think, is it allowed ?

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would recommend you do some homework on fair use. I don't get involved on whether it will be allowed or not because really, it is a legal term/concept that I determined by a judge/jury.

Mr.Tony

Reaction score
I would recommend you do some homework on fair use. I don't get involved on whether it will be allowed or not because really, it is a legal term/concept that I determined by a judge/jury.
Which means that it is illegal.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the Copyright, claims, strikes, and legal discussion forum. :)

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Which means that it is illegal.
No, it's not. In order for your piece to be determined fair use, you have to take the other party to court and get a judge to rule in your favor. Until they do, it is not legally fair use.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This question sounds familiar, haven´t you asked this before?
It also seems like a lot of people has answered your questions about it already and you´re not satisfied with.
What is the reason for you to make a parody of another persons content?

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
What do you think ?
@Mr.Tony

I think you are wasting everyone's time.

You have already asked this question here several times as well as lots of other questions and many of our members have already spent / wasted a lot of time giving you answers to questions. You seem to ask alots of questions and then argue with people when you don't get the answers you want. We spent a lot of time last time merging all your threads together and told you to stop making new threads for every single one of your questions and so now you come back a month later and ask them all over again? You sound like a dreamer. Someone who analyses everything but never takes action.

I have just given you an official warning for this (see your private messages) - This is your second warning. If you do this again, you will be banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.