Is this a good view/sub ratio?

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We have around 73.8K views over our entire channel and around 695 subscribers with 80 or so videos.

We gain around 1-2 subs daily (some days none.) and each video averages around 100 views.

My question is, is this a good growth rate or is there something we could be doing better? we are already dropping a series because it's slowly loosing views each episode (and i don't edit it as well as our main videos.)

So i'm curious if there is anything we could do/change/edit.

Thanks.

Reactions: Zenoth

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your subs definitely seem to be a little inactive if you have 100 views a video average but almost 700 subscribers. In terms of viewership you have one video that killed it with 42k views. The thumbnail and title were really enticing (cliiiiickbait :D). If you want more views you should maintain the clickbait thumbnails, titles are pretty good though. Strive to emulate what did well.

My channel doesn't really speak this quite yet but I have seen and read a lot of guides.

Good luck digibox! :D

Reactions: DigiBox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Apart from the sub activity not been the most active. as far as growth rate.. I'd be more than happily with that haha. I've had a channel for 2 weeks, and only have 18 subs with like nearly 30 videos. So yeah I'd say your doing fine. All depends on how you promote your videos across social media and how many followers those have haha!

Toni253

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The view/sub ratio seems pretty fine to me, just keep it up!

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
I think so your subs seems to be inactive! Are you sure they hadn't subs to many channels?
What is your promotion strategy?

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think so your subs seems to be inactive! Are you sure they hadn't subs to many channels?
What is your promotion strategy?
Doesn't really matter anymore this thread is a little outdated. :p

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Tbh fam, i'd be more concerned with viewer retention. Make sure that your subs are watching and that they are watching near to full length of vid at least. I feel like that's how you know you have a loyal fanbase.
Hope this helped!