Is this a good idea?

Sarahsphere

Reaction score
I'm planning on starting a series called the princesses fails.
It's going to be like the princess doesn't want to wake up when she gets kissed, or she thinks that the apple is poisson, but it turns out it's just an apple.

Boredom Killers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That entirely depends on the execution! If how funny it is in your head matches the motivation to get yourself and everyone you work with on board with the idea - it's worth a shot. if it doesnt work out, it's experience.

Krisis Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It really depends how your quality is and how you go about doing it. If this is just going to be a bedroom skit that was recorded with an old nokia phone (lol) then I dont think its a good idea. The image is just as important as the message you try to deliver.

If you have doubts just upload it to youtube as private and review the video to see if it meets your idea of a good quality video!

Last edited:

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Give it a shot! It sounds like you have something worked out in your head, so the only way to see if it's a good idea or not is to give it a shot and see how it turns out.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's not a bad idea. It sounds pretty original and unique. Keep working out the fine details and it may turn out well

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I'd like to see the finished product! No one can know your vision until you put it out there! :D

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Give it a try hahahahaah =D you might know that your idea will be getting a blast and went viral so go for it! =)

magnamious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
It sounds like a great idea! I personally would love to see that! But it's ultimately up to you on how good it'll be.