Is this a good idea for exposure?

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it's a good idea for some extra exposure and using the right hashtags. I do this in a way I don't put small clips on my Instagram I just upload pictures IE: my thumbnails and links to my video.
I do the same thing now with my thumbnails...My vids are only a minute long so not too much to pick from yo post, however, I am going to started vlogging and product reviews so there will be many chances to up load clips. Not sure if that will work but hey, anything to grow the channel.

Cheers,
Scott

TheReading

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Commentator
I do the same thing now with my thumbnails...My vids are only a minute long so not too much to pick from yo post, however, I am going to started vlogging and product reviews so there will be many chances to up load clips. Not sure if that will work but hey, anything to grow the channel.

Cheers,
Scott
Yeah, my clips are longer then that so I could use some clips if I wanted to might try that.

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, my clips are longer then that so I could use some clips if I wanted to might try that.
I see that...(on your channel). Like I said, will be doing that as well. I have a few drone videos I could do that too...Off to the archives ! LOL
Subbed you btw.

Cheers,
Scott

TheReading

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I see that...(on your channel). Like I said, will be doing that as well. I have a few drone videos I could do that too...Off to the archives ! LOL
Subbed you btw.

Cheers,
Scott
Check out your channel, I subbed & left ya a comment. I appreciate you subbing to me appreciate the support. What kind of drone do you have?

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Check out your channel, I subbed & left ya a comment. I appreciate you subbing to me appreciate the support. What kind of drone do you have?
A Yuneec Q5004k....but thinking of selling it and getting the Mavic Pro from Dji.
Thanks for the sub and support too! Looking to watch your channel grow.

Cheers,
Scott

TheReading

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
A Yuneec Q5004k....but thinking of selling it and getting the Mavic Pro from Dji.
Thanks for the sub and support too! Looking to watch your channel grow.

Cheers,
Scott
Nice, I wanted to get myself a drone same one the Mavic Pro, as well as part of my Photography & Cinematography I do for clients, thought it could be a cool addition to my filming not so much as a YouTube assist but for my real life clients, I have.

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice, I wanted to get myself a drone same one the Mavic Pro, as well as part of my Photography & Cinematography I do for clients, thought it could be a cool addition to my filming not so much as a YouTube assist but for my real life clients, I have.
They are a great tool for that. When 1st got it I did fly overs of my golf course. I was still learning but they use them on their web page so I was quite pleased with that. They are You Tube if you want to see them.

Cheers,
Scott

TheReading

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
They are a great tool for that. When 1st got it I did fly overs of my golf course. I was still learning but they use them on their web page so I was quite pleased with that. They are You Tube if you want to see them.

Cheers,
Scott
I'll check it out, what does it record in. The one you have now of course.

EpicHanz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
social media sites and be active! Find other YouTuber's that are willing to collaborate with you. not only is it fun but it helps both your channels grow.

Melanie King

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I personally do it and sometimes it does attract people in.

For a lot of people when they see a segment of your video as a little teaser on Instagram they get interested and want to see the rest. I'd definitely say I've seen an increase in interest since I started doing it.