GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Coucou!

Hope you are doing great! I never asked for a review before so I guess this is the perfect time to do it.
When you look at my channel, does it looks like a 100K subs channel and if not.. what am I missing?

Branding: I have my own logo and channel art. I think they look pretty decent, not sure if they are missing something. Maybe change the phrase... "Videos almost every day" to something more interesting or maybe I should start building a schedule

Thumbnails: They are receiving a good CTR in the beginning sometimes even getting 20% but after a week or two they just go down to 10% or even less. You think the font can be improved?

Upload Frequency: I can't upload daily so I've been uploading like every 2-4 days. Working fine so far but since I'm getting some views now, I was thinking that maybe this will be the best time to try to upload daily and get a bigger boost. What do you think?

Overall: Just by looking at the channel. What do you think? Does it give you the right idea of the game I'm playing? Does it look professional? Does it look like a 100K subs channel?

PS: I know I need a channel trailer, I need to start a new series first to add it to the Channel Trailer but I'm aware this will improve the channel a lot!

TYSM for your help as always!

Gorgi

Reaction score
Your accent intrigues me to tell that you are French,your channel looks beautiful,you will definitely get 100k subs soon ;) keep it up

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Your accent intrigues me to tell that you are French,your channel looks beautiful,you will definitely get 100k subs soon ;) keep it up
TYSM your comment is really helpful since I never liked my accent, specially talking in a language I probably make a lot of mistakes! Each day is easier and easier to stop caring about my voice but it was a huge NONO in the beginning. I know I don't have the BEST commentary, but I guess is not thaaaat bad

Reactions: Gorgi

JennyAndAlex

Reaction score
Your channel looks great! I particularly like how your thumbnails pop. I think if your narration can be more exciting with a hook at the beginning of your videos that's gonna get your an extra mile. keep it up!

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Your channel looks great! I particularly like how your thumbnails pop. I think if your narration can be more exciting with a hook at the beginning of your videos that's gonna get your an extra mile. keep it up!
TYSM! I really appreciate the feedback!

Zadey

Reaction score
1. Your thumbnails are too "busy". The PUBG logo in the top right is useless because everyone can tell the game is PUBG
2. Your titles are too long. For example "Is Female Avatar Harder to Hit? Are Outfits a Disavatange? PUBG Mobile MythBusters" try "Are Female Avatars Harder to Hit in PUBG Mobile?" And put the rest in the tags and description.
3. Spell check your titles since English is not your first language.
4. Do away with the Thumbnail cropping (The curves and white spaces) and use a simpler and subtler design instead.
5. Banner is too "busy" Just show the main social media sites you focus on instead of 6 different social media sites in your banner.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
1. Your thumbnails are too "busy". The PUBG logo in the top right is useless because everyone can tell the game is PUBG
2. Your titles are too long. For example "Is Female Avatar Harder to Hit? Are Outfits a Disavatange? PUBG Mobile MythBusters" try "Are Female Avatars Harder to Hit in PUBG Mobile?" And put the rest in the tags and description.
3. Spell check your titles since English is not your first language.
4. Do away with the Thumbnail cropping (The curves and white spaces) and use a simpler and subtler design instead.
5. Banner is too "busy" Just show the main social media sites you focus on instead of 6 different social media sites in your banner.
Tysm I appreciate it!

Also, your channel link is not working so make sure to fix it if you stay around

Zadey

Reaction score
Tysm I appreciate it!

Also, your channel link is not working so make sure to fix it if you stay around
Updated my Youtube link. I lost interest in my niche which is why I stopped uploading. You will learn by experience, your channel is already professional. I also suggest learning more about PUBG mobile players to understand the best content which they would find interesting.

I also recommend renaming your channel to "PUBG" or using PUBG in the profile picture if PUBG is going to be your long term focus.

Last edited:

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Updated my Youtube link. I lost interest in my niche which is why I stopped uploading. You will learn by experience, your channel is already professional. I also suggest learning more about PUBG mobile players to understand the best content which they would find interesting.

I also recommend renaming your channel to "PUBG" or using PUBG in the profile picture if PUBG is going to be your long term focus.
Thanks again for the tips!

I've been doing this for 8 months and after trial and error I think I found an interesting niche that is getting a lot of attention and PUBGM players are enjoying it a lot so I'll keep doing that. It took like 3 months to my series to grab some attention since I'm the only channel doing this. As long as I'm getting enough support, I'll keep doing what people are watching and what helps the channel grow.

PUBGM is an amazing game but not worth enough to change my name/brand. There's also another game coming soon in the following months that might be as popular as this one, so is better to keep my name more general and keep building my own brand instead of depending on one game/name but I totally understand what you mean. I like the idea that when you search GameVestment you can easily find me on Google and Youtube including many more platforms.

Zadey

Reaction score
Thanks again for the tips!

I've been doing this for 8 months and after trial and error I think I found an interesting niche that is getting a lot of attention and PUBGM players are enjoying it a lot so I'll keep doing that. It took like 3 months to my series to grab some attention since I'm the only channel doing this. As long as I'm getting enough support, I'll keep doing what people are watching and what helps the channel grow.

PUBGM is an amazing game but not worth enough to change my name/brand. There's also another game coming soon in the following months that might be as popular as this one, so is better to keep my name more general and keep building my own brand instead of depending on one game/name but I totally understand what you mean. I like the idea that when you search GameVestment you can easily find me on Google and Youtube including many more platforms.
Yup that's a good idea. The social media sphere is constantly evolving. Minecraft is no longer as popular as it once was, and a lot of minecraft channels took the hit or switched to Fortnite. But it does take a toll when your audience gets split. BCC Trolling is also a popular channel which stands for "Best (Call of Duty) Commedy" which is now the most popular Fortnite clips channel without changing its name. Content is always the most important. Hope this helps.