Is there anything I can improve on?

tahlia

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!
I've received reviews on here before & I found them very helpful, but my channel has changed a bit since then. I'm actually really happy with the way my channel is preforming right now, but I want to keep getting better & another set of eyes/ears giving me some feedback/constructive criticism would be really helpful.
My primary focus points would be:
- Thumbnails
- Production
- Channel Design (I don't really like it, but I'm not sure how to improve it)
- Engagement (are the videos engaging? Is there any point you become uninterested in or are bored by the video?)

But if there's anything else that you like/don't like, please tell me! Like I mentioned, I'd just really like to have something to improve on, even if it's small.
Thank you very much! :)

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
As someone who follows your work, I'd keep it the way it is. :D

(I also hate you and want to sabotage you and this is my way of doing it)

On a more serious level, what I like the most about your clips is that you can never expect what'll happen in the next frame. Keeps you on your toes!

Reactions: tahlia

tahlia

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As someone who follows your work, I'd keep it the way it is. :D

(I also hate you and want to sabotage you and this is my way of doing it)

On a more serious level, what I like the most about your clips is that you can never expect what'll happen in the next frame. Keeps you on your toes!
This is the nicest sabotage I've ever received! The great apple slayer thanks you (;

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I've loooked at your channel before, and I don't feel any different! You are super comfortable in front of the camera, great energy, great sense of humor. I do feel for how fun you are, your banner doesn't really reflect your personality in a way that really matches, if that makes sense? I mean it's clean and legible, but it's not that exciting- but I have seen channels with actual bad banners that are doing great so maybe in the end it doesn't REALLY matter as long as you are engaging with your content? Also, a lot of your thumbnails look identical, but they are clean and again- maybe it doesn't matter. Jenna Marbles has never done exciting thumbnails but people love her. I mean she has a nice banner, but other than that, nothing has changed, hell, she's had the same intro for like TEN YEARS. I prefer exciting branding because I have the brain of a child- but maybe it doesn't matter? I'm so lost here hahaa

Also- question, what editor do you use? I like the zoom effect that follows your movements that I saw in one of your videos, and I don't know how that is even done, but I like it. (maybe it's super simple and I'm easily impressed haha)