Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Is there any way possible to change my channel name?

Discussion in 'Branding and Channel Design' started by abacoIan, Jul 8, 2018.

1. abacoIan
    Cash:
    $10
    I never remember choosing my channel name and thought I had to wait to 100 subscribers before I could do so. Once I finally got 100 I went to choose a name and it was already chosen. For some reason I'm thinking it used my G+ name associated with that account.

In any case, is there a way to change it? Thank you.

Ian

2. UhoohExtra
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $29
    You can choose a custom url now you have over 100 subs. Go to Creator studio/ channel/ status and features/ and press on customer url

or /and you can change your channel name.. Its difficult to navigate to the correct page. Go to creator studio/ channel/ advanced/ change (in blue letters near top of page and follow instruction)

abacoIan likes this.
  3. abacoIan
    Cash:
    $10
    I go to the custom url and it says: You have already claimed a custom URL. Then I go to the second thing you told me and changed my name, no changes yet, hopefully after a few minutes.

Thank you for your help!

UhoohExtra likes this.
  4. UhoohExtra
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $29
    Yeh it takes a while for some reason. It will changed by tomorrow.

5. abacoIan
    Cash:
    $10
    I found a video and figure it out, when you change your google about me info you have to x out (release) your custom url links and then go back to youtube and claim your custom url again. It worked, I got the one I wanted! Awesome, thank you again.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 9, 2018 ---
    I found a video and figure it out, when you change your google about me info you have to x out (release) your custom url links and then go back to youtube and claim your custom url again. It worked, I got the one I wanted! Awesome, thank you again.

UhoohExtra likes this.