Is there an app that can generate cartoony versions of my own face with various emotions?

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't quite have the confidence yet to show my actual face on facecam. However, a new series I'm currently planning doesn't automatically lend itself to constantly changing visuals. Think about it like this: If you were doing book reviews, then is it really visually interesting to just show the book cover for the entire video? Of course not. Youtubers who do book reviews either stand in front of a camera for the vast majority of the video, or they use cartoon characters in still images showing a wide range of emotions and poses.

Is there an app (preferably a free to use app) where I can get an assortment of such images to use?

Ideally, one where I create my character (perhaps with an interface similar to many video game "character creation" modes) and then can have that character strike a variety of poses and show a variety of emotions in his face, against a solid color background which I can then green-screen away in post production?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
All I know off is that some Youtubers I follow on Instagram have been making their own Emojis (with their own face/upper body), but I don't know how they do that n.n"

I have made 'static' avatars on a transparent background before for both myself and a member on this forum, but this service most definitely won't be free. If you are interested in commissioning me, check out my topic: http://yttalk.com/threads/i-will-draw-your-character.289964/

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You can make a "Somewhat" close to you version in iphon 6 and onward, send those memojis to yourself (Will be large in size), so you can use those custom creations for whatever you want.

HelloErica

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i have found no app that turns you into a cartoon , but an app called dollify lets you create your own cartoon for free and they are really nice

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Is Dollify a mobile app? I don't have a smartphone at the moment.

Also, does it cost money?

HelloErica

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here is some websites i found.