Is there a way to youtube for a DJ?

Miguel Andersson

Reaction score
Hi all.

So I have a DJ channel on youtube who did very well a few years ago. However, a lot of my videos did get blocked worldwide due to I use other producers songs in my mixes so my motivation faded.

Now I have some more motivation to play again and I want to work with my channel. Is there a way to maybe get a partnership who will negociate with the copywright holder to open my videos to the public again and maybe even monetize the videos and share revenue?

Thanks

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all.

So I have a DJ channel on youtube who did very well a few years ago. However, a lot of my videos did get blocked worldwide due to I use other producers songs in my mixes so my motivation faded.

Now I have some more motivation to play again and I want to work with my channel. Is there a way to maybe get a partnership who will negociate with the copywright holder to open my videos to the public again and maybe even monetize the videos and share revenue?

Thanks
I'm not the best with music on YouTube because I don't usually use any of them my videos, but I know that some songs now allow for revenue sharing in certain cases, and they shouldn't be blocked. You can also see what policies are applied to certain songs here: https://www.youtube.com/music_policies). I'm not sure if those will apply to mixes though and I'm not exactly sure what the process with it would be when YouTube does match the song.

Miguel Andersson

Reaction score
Thanks.

Does anyone have some ideas on how to make money with copywrite protectet material on youtube?