Is there a way to know what popular is?

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I wonder if there is a way to know what popular is these days.
At the moment is Pokémon Go really popular and everyone is making video's about it.
But is there a site or something where you can see some popular topics or something ?

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I wonder if there is a way to know what popular is these days.
At the moment is Pokémon Go really popular and everyone is making video's about it.
But is there a site or something where you can see some popular topics or something ?
Well I saw you are playing games so you gotta keep an eye on a latest and upcoming games I would say. Or you can try to google most searched words on Google :) (I cannot post any link, dunno why just search on google: Google Trends) you can see what trends are on youtube and what are the top charts. You can even choose your country. :up2:

Reactions: Voov and HyDraid

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well I saw you are playing games so you gotta keep an eye on a latest and upcoming games I would say. Or you can try to google most searched words on Google :) (I cannot post any link, dunno why just search on google: Google Trends) you can see what trends are on youtube and what are the top charts. You can even choose your country. :up2:
Okay thanks for the info ^^

Reactions: Voov and terror569

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think reading the news in a couple of formats (or watching it) gives a great indication on what's going on. Also, Twitter trends is really good for things that have just hit people's consciousness.

Reactions: HyDraid

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think reading the news in a couple of formats (or watching it) gives a great indication on what's going on. Also, Twitter trends is really good for things that have just hit people's consciousness.
Okay, good to know :)
Thanks

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)