Is there a simple easy editor that can export / process 4k video?

abacoIan

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've tried all of the complicated editors and they seem too time consuming for me because I don't understand how they work. I really like using the windows photo / video editor as it's simple and my editing mainly consists of cutting my videos and piecing together clips then export and upload. But that program can only export in 1080. It would be great to find a 4k editor that was easy to use. Thank you for the help.

Ian

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've tried all of the complicated editors and they seem too time consuming for me because I don't understand how they work. I really like using the windows photo / video editor as it's simple and my editing mainly consists of cutting my videos and piecing together clips then export and upload. But that program can only export in 1080. It would be great to find a 4k editor that was easy to use. Thank you for the help.

Ian

Hi

Check out Filmora by Wondershare. It's simple to use and yes it does support 4K. They have a free version (which will have a watermark on the video) so that you can test it before deciding if you like it or not.

hth

abacoIan

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the recommendation. Right now I'm trying out hit film express. Hopefully I get better at it.

Reactions: Crown

Lann4daze

Reaction score
Shotcut can do 4k if you set a custom resolution size.