Is the schedule a good idea or not ?

Alexander Nedelchev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, friends!
I've read couple threads about growing youtube channel and etc. and most of the people say to schedule.
I've also checked out some big youtubers, but most of them are uploading randomly.
Now I am 50/50 and that's not good. So, anybody want to weigh the scales ?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
At the beginning, it might be a good idea to have a schedule, and when you got a decent following, you can go more randomly!

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I disagree with ^ I think once you have a decent following you should follow a more strict schedule then before because people might unsub from your account if they feel like you don't care enough to post videos the same day every week

Mcrocks9

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Scheduling works for me very well. I got videos all lined up for the this month.

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Thinking as a youtube viewer, if I'm not subscribed to a channel and I go looking for a video, it matters not what the posting schedule is.
If I am a subscriber to a channel, I usually go and look for new videos on my subscribed channels once a day or so - so it matters not what the posting schedule is.
So it seems to me, based on how I use Youtube as a viewer, that posting on a schedule does not matter.