Is subs4subs worth it

no no no no no no! XD the best way to get subs is to purely work hard! put alot of effort into your channel and be active on social media with your audience!

I don`t know, I am really now thinking about this. I don`t care if they are dead subscribers as long as they are real subscribers and not some paid bots from which my account can be terminated. I don`t have problems with watch time I have more than 4000h a year, but until I hit 1k subs I will need to wait at least 3-4 more months and that is lost from 200-400$ which is not little!

Sub4Sub isn't worth it. Subs don't help your channel. Watch time does. You can have a channel with low subs and high watch time, and you'll do just fine. Sub4Sub is NOT WORTH IT!

Instead of wasting time for subs4subs, spend that time to improve your channel and naturally subscribers will come.

Personally I don't see it as a positive. Maybe short term, but definitely not long term. They'll be dead subs, as people have described above, and eventually they might just unsubscribe one by one. I'd say unless they are a personal friend/another YouTuber you talk with and/or you enjoy their videos, don't do sub4sub. Those subs you get on your own will be much more genuine anyway.

sub for sub is only really got to get the first 100 so you can get a custom url !! other than that its useless these followers don't comment don't watch lol they just sub to sub lol like i recommend using twitter and use tweetdeck to scheduale posts!! i share my youtube on twitter and its doing okay i got 3 channels all on 100 all of which i used twitter to promote !! Twitter is the light!!

My old channel was mostly sub4sub and my watch time was so low! It is a bit frustrating to see sub4sub channels grow with lots of comments and interactions so I get why people do it.
I started a new channel Jan 1st and I'm not doing sub4sub this time. I'd rather have people sub who genuinely like my content. +1 for using Twitter with hashtags.

Never. The algorithm is WAY smarter than that. Subs with few views is a death-knell for any channel. Waaaay too fishy. The algo will bury you into oblivion.

Last edited:
My old channel was mostly sub4sub and my watch time was so low! It is a bit frustrating to see sub4sub channels grow with lots of comments and interactions so I get why people do it.
I started a new channel Jan 1st and I'm not doing sub4sub this time. I'd rather have people sub who genuinely like my content. +1 for using Twitter with hashtags.

same for me, i did sub4sub in my last channel. I went no where with it. Now i started my vlogging channel and the feedback I get is like i shouldve BEEN started LOL. Keep grinding with your content!!![DOUBLEPOST=1517598131,1517597887][/DOUBLEPOST]
Never. The algorithm is WAY smarter than that. Subs with few views is a death-knell for any channel. Waaaay too fishy. The algo will bury you into oblivion.

Definitely bro, it will die before it even starts. I took a look at your channel. Good stuff, always nice to see someone that cooks in their own way. Keep up the content man i want to see more.

Back