Is subs4subs worth it

HiMyNameIsDan

#crumbs
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi friends it's just a quick question I wanted to ask you about the youtube subs4subs topic.

These days they are so many website offerings these services.
I just want to know is that worth it.

No

no

no

no

no

.....and no

Work hard, gain legit subs, it will be worth it in the long run

Mcrocks9

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No. When I first started people tried that with me and since I didn't know any better I did it and then they unsubbed after 2 weeks thinking I wouldn't notice. And they probably won't watch your content anyway cause I never got an increase in views.

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
If you don't want to destroy your channel before it even can grow then don't do it. I know it's tempting but it only benefits you for a very short time. In the long run it actually does more damage.

Sherry George

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't think it's worth it. Even if you have a large amount of subscribers, you would rather they be active on your channel by leaving comments and such.

Wahduhhec

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I myself do not like sub4sub as people assume that having a big subscriber count is key to a successful YouTube channel. Although a big number is a reason to look at channel, what are your guys thought on sub4sub? Is it something you guys do? Or stay away from?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don’t do sub for sub. You want people to subscribe to your channel because they like your content not for a free follow and the majority of the people that agree to sub for sub either won’t watch your content which is pointless to have them subbed to you if they won’t watch your content. And most of the time they won’t even sub back or they will unsubscribe as soon as you sub back to them.

Reactions: Wahduhhec

Ryan Ng

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Na bro sub for sub doesn't work at all. Honestly you shouldn't even be making youtube videos if your looking for subs. Make sure you're doing youtube becuase u love it. Not because you love the numbers.

Reactions: Wahduhhec

Wahduhhec

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Na bro sub for sub doesn't work at all. Honestly you shouldn't even be making youtube videos if your looking for subs. Make sure you're doing youtube becuase u love it. Not because you love the numbers.
100% ! I hate it so much i only brought it to attention because usually everytime I post I ALWAYS get a sub4sub message. Of course most people would get it, i just find it to be irking. You get no love from others out of it either!

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Walk away... Although, with the new 1,000 subscriber requirement we're going to see a whole lot more of this... One thing it won't help you with is watch hours... 4,000 in a year means 240,000 minutes. Which means that if you produce 24 videos a year people have to watch them for 10,000 minutes each. Based on people dipping out after 3.5 minutes on average in my case that's a whopping 2857 views a video per year. Most do worse, others do better. Guess I am lucky I have some older videos that pull more than their weight already...