Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Is subs4subs worth it

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by Vikkiv2, Jan 7, 2018.

1. darkstarmedia
    Smart is sexy.
    Cash:
    $79
    The only correct answer is nah, fam.

Vikkiv2 likes this.
  2. adams eats
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $3
    No no no no no nopes and nooooooo. Don't do it bud, get that thought right out of your head my man.

3. SmokeySpace
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $51
    it just gains you inactive subs i made that mistake with my old channel its not worth it

Vikkiv2 likes this.
  4. Malasia
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $23
    Those subs will most likely be dead and this will affect your views and look of your channel.

Vikkiv2 likes this.
  5. Messages:
    Cash:
    $11
    no put in the work and gain real subscribers.its worth it once you see your views start going up

Vikkiv2 likes this.
  6. BeanTubes
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $22
    In my personal opinion sub4sub is not good for your channel because they will never watch your content and will just be an inactive subscriber that would look bad for the channel if you had 1000 subscribers but only getting 10views a video. You want to try and grow the channel organically so you have a community. As soon as you have a community you will start to grow faster.

George Hudson likes this.
  7. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $32
    It´s all been said. It is pretty much worthless and you will just end up with dead subscribers. I did sub4sub in the beginning. I actually found a video on YouTube that told it was a good way to start if youu had a brand new channel but little did i know:) The subs you get will never watch your videos anyways

Vikkiv2 likes this.
  8. George Hudson
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $57
    It's never been worth it. Especially because if youtube find out you could get your channel banned.

Vikkiv2 likes this.
  9. Show Stephanie
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $0
    No its not worth it because your making videos for others to view it, and if your doing sub 4 sub then the chances are that the other person isnt really interested in ur content and if you sub them then u might not be interested in theirs either so for both of you it just isnt worth it. U could get thousands of subs that way and still only end up with a few viewers, so for me it doesnt justify it

10. PickleStar
    Cash:
    $19
    What is the point of having subscribers if none of them are gonna watch your videos? Sub4Sub=Bad Idea