Is subs4subs worth it

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
No no no no no nopes and nooooooo. Don't do it bud, get that thought right out of your head my man.

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it just gains you inactive subs i made that mistake with my old channel its not worth it

Reactions: Vikkiv2

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Those subs will most likely be dead and this will affect your views and look of your channel.

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In my personal opinion sub4sub is not good for your channel because they will never watch your content and will just be an inactive subscriber that would look bad for the channel if you had 1000 subscribers but only getting 10views a video. You want to try and grow the channel organically so you have a community. As soon as you have a community you will start to grow faster.

Reactions: George Hudson

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It´s all been said. It is pretty much worthless and you will just end up with dead subscribers. I did sub4sub in the beginning. I actually found a video on YouTube that told it was a good way to start if youu had a brand new channel but little did i know:) The subs you get will never watch your videos anyways

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's never been worth it. Especially because if youtube find out you could get your channel banned.

Show Stephanie

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No its not worth it because your making videos for others to view it, and if your doing sub 4 sub then the chances are that the other person isnt really interested in ur content and if you sub them then u might not be interested in theirs either so for both of you it just isnt worth it. U could get thousands of subs that way and still only end up with a few viewers, so for me it doesnt justify it

PickleStar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What is the point of having subscribers if none of them are gonna watch your videos? Sub4Sub=Bad Idea