Is someone using a view bot on me?

LPnC Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Randomly this morning my newest video on how to make a DIY wind filter just blew up out of no where. It now sits at 700 views and the real time analytics say most of the views are from the netherlands. Is there a way to stop it or no?

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why in the world would you want to stop views? That's the craziest thing I heard of in 2017!

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Highly unlikely that a channel with 26 subs will be targeted for view bots (unless you have some IRL vindictive enemies). More than likely the algo has placed your video in suggested of a higher sub channel, and you are getting views from there.

Place the exact video title in " ", the search results will show where your video is placed.

LPnC Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Highly unlikely that a channel with 26 subs will be targeted for view bots (unless you have some IRL vindictive enemies). More than likely the algo has placed your video in suggested of a higher sub channel, and you are getting views from there.

Place the exact video title in " ", the search results will show where your video is placed.
Hmm i guess ill just have to wait and see

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As @KiddieToysReview said, no-one in their right mind would ever try to viewbot you. There is absolutely no sense in doing so.

Back to the topic at hand: You made a video that was interesting to a lot of people, now your job is not to complain about it, but to find out how to make a video that makes these people coming back for more.

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Why in the world would you want to stop views? That's the craziest thing I heard of in 2017!
Right? We got a whole lot of crazy left to happen this year I am sure. But this is the first I heard of this. YouTube please take my views! Most people would be happy to release a video that got good views. I'm sort of at a loss. I guess if you don't want the views you could delete your channel.

LPnC Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Right? We got a whole lot of crazy left to happen this year I am sure. But this is the first I heard of this. YouTube please take my views! Most people would be happy to release a video that got good views. I'm sort of at a loss. I guess if you don't want the views you could delete your channel.
It's just strange to go from posting videos that get maybe 20 views to posting one that gets 700

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
It's just strange to go from posting videos that get maybe 20 views to posting one that gets 700
I get that. I really do. But attaching views from Netherlands to possibly being fake views then asking to make it stop. I am not sure I understand the enormous leaps you made there. People in Netherlands can watch all the YouTube they want. That has never been a red flag. Please please just don't ever ask how you can make your views stop again. This forum is awesome for growing channels. I don't know of anyone here that is an expert in shrinking them.

LPnC Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I get that. I really do. But attaching views from Netherlands to possibly being fake views then asking to make it stop. I am not sure I understand the enormous leaps you made there. People in Netherlands can watch all the YouTube they want. That has never been a red flag. Please please just don't ever ask how you can make your views stop again. This forum is awesome for growing channels. I don't know of anyone here that is an expert in shrinking them.
I guess i could have worded the post better.