Is Somebody is Hacking my YT Settings..?

ClarkCPhynics

Reaction score
Its a few issues:

In videos, edit, advanced settings, my videos keep selecting 'allow live chat replay for this premier'. I do not want this. I keep deselecting it, save, leave the page, and when I return its there again.

In the same area under 'Syndications' BOTH options to select 'syndication everywhere' AND 'monetized' are un-selectable. Its very upsetting.

Again, 'Publish to Subscriptions feed and notify subscribers' HAS a tick in the box, yet it is greyed out. When I scheduled the video this option was available.

I have no copyright strikes or anything. I think somebody internal could be messing with the settings. I quit my work essentially to create this series and my family is counting on me to succeed, so any insight is surely welcome! What is the way to resolve these issues..? Is there a good internal YT support person I could hire to keep an eye to see what is messing my account..?

Watch time: As well, my watch time does not make sense. I have a viral video with over 800,000 views that is only 20 secs long, yet everyone who sees it, views the entire thing (20 sec average watch time). This would be 160,000 mins of watch time roughly. I have over 1100 subscribers yet it says I cannot monetize yet because I only have 1,600 roughly watch time... ugh. I REALLY require it, so is there a way to see into this..?

youtube/c/ClarkCPhynics

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Its a few issues:

In videos, edit, advanced settings, my videos keep selecting 'allow live chat replay for this premier'. I do not want this. I keep deselecting it, save, leave the page, and when I return its there again.

In the same area under 'Syndications' BOTH options to select 'syndication everywhere' AND 'monetized' are un-selectable. Its very upsetting.

Again, 'Publish to Subscriptions feed and notify subscribers' HAS a tick in the box, yet it is greyed out. When I scheduled the video this option was available.

I have no copyright strikes or anything. I think somebody internal could be messing with the settings. I quit my work essentially to create this series and my family is counting on me to succeed, so any insight is surely welcome! What is the way to resolve these issues..? Is there a good internal YT support person I could hire to keep an eye to see what is messing my account..?

Watch time: As well, my watch time does not make sense. I have a viral video with over 800,000 views that is only 20 secs long, yet everyone who sees it, views the entire thing (20 sec average watch time). This would be 160,000 mins of watch time roughly. I have over 1100 subscribers yet it says I cannot monetize yet because I only have 1,600 roughly watch time... ugh. I REALLY require it, so is there a way to see into this..?

youtube/c/ClarkCPhynics

Moved to the YouTube main forum. :)

(The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk forum support, not YouTube support. )

My first suggestion would be to disable any adblockers on youtube.com (if you use one) - Adblockers can cause some things to not work as expected. Other than that, I have no idea. :)