Is reddit a good place to promote videos?

Matias Riojas III

The Don. (Donated $786)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not really, but it is good for promoting. Its like one of the top 5 places to start a meme lol. So promotion should be good.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I don't have any experience with promoting on reddit, but considering how popular it is I don't see why not haha

Reactions: Tonio

unknown_user48930535

I've Got It
Reaction score
I can be both good and bad it will give your videos exposure and will get you views but the chances of you actually obtaining loyal fans is mininal, also you run the chance of attracting trolls, I will simply say use it at your own risk. results will vary depending which sections you post your videos ect.

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
yes but not your own content. my sig video went viral on there. but some one else posted it anything i post there gets nothing

Reactions: unknown_user0004

ThomasWoot

Goal is to get more interaction on my videos :U
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can be both good and bad it will give your videos exposure and will get you views but the chances of you actually obtaining loyal fans is mininal, also you run the chance of attracting trolls, I will simply say use it at your own risk. results will vary depending which sections you post your videos ect.
lol my exact thoughts because where ever theres meme theres going to be trolls

Reaction score
If your content fits a very niche demographic for which there's an appropriate subreddit, it can do pretty well. But people do also tend to downvote stuff when it's clear it was posted by the creator.

Reactions: Tonio and Symph