Is our channel doing good?

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok here is the run down.
I am running a youtube channel that deals in mainly gaming and movie reviews, gaming videos, trailer reaction videos, podcast and the occasional unboxing.
Now that said. me and my two friends who also run the channel have started this endevour in march and since then have gained the following
51 subs, 5100 views and 77 videos. Are these statics right, or are we in desperate need of help? I we would very much like to know. thank you

Techy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Other
if you're getting subs that's good, more than most people get :) if you're getting subs coming back to watch you could ask them to share your vids that should help a lot.

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
51 subscribers in a couple of months isn't too bad at all! It can be a long time before people start to notice your channel, so it seems like you're doing pretty well. Keep making content, be consistent, and you'll continue to see growth.

Reactions: TheAwkwardFamily

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if you're getting subs that's good, more than most people get :) if you're getting subs coming back to watch you could ask them to share your vids that should help a lot.
starting to take your adive and given a "call to action" option at the end of each video I do.[DOUBLEPOST=1466452221,1466452070][/DOUBLEPOST]
ARe you sharing socially and if so where I could probably give you a few tips to help :)
Well I am sharing on twitter and Google+ occasionally on another smaller fourm and every so often on my Facebook page, but I don't want to spam my own page that often. I have considered a business page, put I have no clue how effective that would be in getting random people as opposed to people I know.[DOUBLEPOST=1466452300][/DOUBLEPOST]
51 subscribers in a couple of months isn't too bad at all! It can be a long time before people start to notice your channel, so it seems like you're doing pretty well. Keep making content, be consistent, and you'll continue to see growth.
That what I hope will come of this and I realize that every channel grows at different rates, it help to gain feedback though

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
your doing fine. i would suggest just concentrate on making good videos for now, worry about the numbers later/never

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok sure thing. I wil try not letting that get me down