Is old analytics done?

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I still like to use the classic version of Analytics because it has so much more information. Being able to see monthly averages and quarterly and yearly results lets me know how my videos and channel as a whole are really trending. And, as I've stated on a seperate thread, after yesterdays Adsense payment, I can see that the revenue numbers in new Analytics are understated by about 33%. So, as long as the old Analytics is available, I will be looking at that.

Having said all that, my numbers on the old Analytics haven't updated since the 14th! I've seen them lag 4-5 days before, but nothing like this. Could old Analytics be done?

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
On the Creator Insider channel they have stressed that this is the last year for the old YT studio - and there will be no updates to the old studio. So if there is any problem... there it is. I have not compared the 2 analytics enough to have seen a difference (except sub count being off my 20), but as the old studio is ignored, before being deprecated, I would expect to see some problems with it.

Reactions: markkaz and Hulio

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
On the Creator Insider channel they have stressed that this is the last year for the old YT studio - and there will be no updates to the old studio. So if there is any problem... there it is. I have not compared the 2 analytics enough to have seen a difference (except sub count being off my 20), but as the old studio is ignored, before being deprecated, I would expect to see some problems with it.
Yes, that probably says it all. 11 days without an uodate now.