Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's goodie in the hoodie ya'll?

So I have a question to ask you regarding a concept, one I'm currently using.

What I do is answer questions on my channel (Not new at all, pretty played out) but not in the usual way. I answer all questions imaginable, the question doesn't really matter (The answer too lol). What does matter is how I get to the answer and that is where things get weird. I'll take a topic from film, tv, gaming, a person, group or something random and use it to answer the question. In this way I don't hit on a single niche like Golf or Game of Thrones instead I jump around. It's like my niche is just answering questions which is not a niche right? Or is it?

I've made 5 vids so far with my concept and I am loving it.

Does this seem like a bad idea because I don't have a focus or could this work because it is focused in a way?

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd say it's a niche. Look at all those different channels who do countdown lists, the topics aren't necessarily at all related to each other, but they count down the top 10 anything. At least it's focused by calling it a Q&A channel. And you'll have freedom to jump on current hot topics and trends relatively painlessly.

Reactions: Quick Question

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd say it's a niche. Look at all those different channels who do countdown lists, the topics aren't necessarily at all related to each other, but they count down the top 10 anything. At least it's focused by calling it a Q&A channel. And you'll have freedom to jump on current hot topics and trends relatively painlessly.
Thank you! That makes a ton of sense, I wasn't even thinking of it like that. Nice channel by the way, GREAT SUCCESS!

Reactions: babyteeth4