Is my YouTube new years resolution too hard??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your goal is possible you just need to really work hard and promote your videos, it seems like the more subscribers you get the easier it is on YouTube so keep doing what you're doing, your videos look cool!
i find it so hard to promote :cold: i think thats my only problem[DOUBLEPOST=1485447159,1485447126][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well it's not impossible but it will be tough to do. My advice is to just be committed to reaching 2000 subscribers and promote your videos to audiences that would be interested in watching them. Good luck!
hopefully soon i can see a good amount of growth. its pretty slow for me right now

Its a high number, but i think you can do it as long as you work hard at it! Im also at 165 subs and finding it very hard to grow. My new years resolution is 500 subs. Setting goals is a great thing so as long as you really push for it you will be able to get it done! JUST DONT STOP!

Its a high number, but i think you can do it as long as you work hard at it! Im also at 165 subs and finding it very hard to grow. My new years resolution is 500 subs. Setting goals is a great thing so as long as you really push for it you will be able to get it done! JUST DONT STOP!
thanks man. were both growing at the same rate like we even started the same month XD maybe its a good idea if i keep contact with u since we both have the same goals and are at the same level. do u have anything i can message u on?

Tomorrow is February so New Years Resolutions are well behind us and this thread seems to have been derailed anyway.

Feel free to celebrate your milestones in the milestone forum (making sure to check the milestones rules at the top of the forum first.) and / or in your signature. Best of luck with your goals. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back