Is my YouTube new years resolution too hard??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.raspberryxd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I told my viewers that this year i want to earn 2000 subscribers and right now im at 165. Ive been doing youtube for about 4 months. im asking for input and just see if anyone thinks it might be possible for me to reach 2000 subs before this year ends. im a full time college student plus i got a job so its hard sometimes to post more that 3x a week

Reactions: ChrisLegend

MintApocalypse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It really depends on how fast your channel is growing. It took me about 2 years to get to 100 subs, but only about 2 months or so to get to 200. I had a recent video get fairly popular for some reason and people still keep flooding in from it. I'm also a full time college student so I know it can be pretty difficult to work around that to post, but honestly anything's possible on youtube. Good luck dude :)

Reactions: Mr.raspberryxd

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I told my viewers that this year i want to earn 2000 subscribers and right now im at 165. Ive been doing youtube for about 4 months. im asking for input and just see if anyone thinks it might be possible for me to reach 2000 subs before this year ends. im a full time college student plus i got a job so its hard sometimes to post more that 3x a week
Dude you can do anything. That is a high number especially for myself, but why sell yourself short bro. If you see yourself and want to do it man go for that![DOUBLEPOST=1484515213,1484515168][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude you can do anything. That is a high number especially for myself, but why sell yourself short bro. If you see yourself and want to do it man go for that!
I personally would go in increments so you get more achievements personally faster. Like do 250 then 500 then 750 then 1000 and so on. That way the milestones come quicker and it feels good.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think it's doable, but you're going to have to work at it really hard to get there. If you follow the trends, and make sure you're promoting your channel and growing your community I think that 2000 subs can be reached by the end of the year.

Mr.raspberryxd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It really depends on how fast your channel is growing. It took me about 2 years to get to 100 subs, but only about 2 months or so to get to 200. I had a recent video get fairly popular for some reason and people still keep flooding in from it. I'm also a full time college student so I know it can be pretty difficult to work around that to post, but honestly anything's possible on youtube. Good luck dude :)
thanks man i appreciate hearing advice from someone who knows what it feels like to be a youtuber and college student[DOUBLEPOST=1484534843,1484534757][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude you can do anything. That is a high number especially for myself, but why sell yourself short bro. If you see yourself and want to do it man go for that![DOUBLEPOST=1484515213,1484515168][/DOUBLEPOST]
I personally would go in increments so you get more achievements personally faster. Like do 250 then 500 then 750 then 1000 and so on. That way the milestones come quicker and it feels good.
yea ur right. anything is possible! i do expect to work harder on youtube so i dont see why not. your right about the milestones too thanks alot :cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1484534913][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it's doable, but you're going to have to work at it really hard to get there. If you follow the trends, and make sure you're promoting your channel and growing your community I think that 2000 subs can be reached by the end of the year.
im going to try my best and work hard. thank u. i sure hope to reach my goal

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Definitely possible my man. But it won't be easy that's for sure. But with hard work and the willingness to experiment, anything can be done!

DayaVera

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's not hard on them, is hard on you. You will have to work full power + more to achieve this. If you only get 500 subscribers in a year, it still pretty good! Just don't feel discouraged if it doesn't happen. But goals are goals no matter what!

Mr.raspberryxd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's not hard on them, is hard on you. You will have to work full power + more to achieve this. If you only get 500 subscribers in a year, it still pretty good! Just don't feel discouraged if it doesn't happen. But goals are goals no matter what!
thank u so much :tongue: so far this year ive been working hard so lets see how it goes11

Reactions: DayaVera

Mr.raspberryxd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd agree with @DayaVera, it's doable; but you definitely shouldn't feel disheartened if you don't achieve it.

Dream big, but don't feel bad if you don't hit it!
deffinitly ill keep that in mind. It would be nice to reach my goal but if i dont that just means i gotta work harder

Reactions: DayaVera
Status
Not open for further replies.