Is My Content Trash?

Christian Adams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey everyone! I just realized this forum actually existed and I would absolutely love some feedback on my most recent video or my channel (imagery & branding) as a whole! Thanks so much. Feel free to be as brutally honest as needed

OzzyMikeNaz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's not really my cup of tea but that's just personal taste nothing to do with the quality of your videos. Nicely edited, maybe a little soft of the mic, felt like there was one of the balances might be off but Christ and clear. Like I said not my thing but I could see it appealing to a pretty big audience.

Christian Adams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
It's not really my cup of tea but that's just personal taste nothing to do with the quality of your videos. Nicely edited, maybe a little soft of the mic, felt like there was one of the balances might be off but Christ and clear. Like I said not my thing but I could see it appealing to a pretty big audience.
totally agree with the mic being soft, just recently got it and still figuring it out

Style Child

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi dude,
just watched the video and i have to say im really impressed! at first i thought it was a tech review :giggle: but i like where your going with these styles of videos. honestly i dont really have any critisisms, im just here to tell you your doing a fantastic job. the quality of production was very high, your very confident in front of the camera, the video was clear and consise. just keep doing what your doing man i thought it was great!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Actually no, your content is very nicely edited and pleasing on the eyes. I enjoy your content, esp the drag transformation. That was qt af.

Christian Adams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
t
Actually no, your content is very nicely edited and pleasing on the eyes. I enjoy your content, esp the drag transformation. That was qt af.
thanks so much!! i put a lot of work in during the editing process so I'm glad you liked it. also drag transformation part 2 is coming soon[DOUBLEPOST=1487561281,1487561210][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi dude,
just watched the video and i have to say im really impressed! at first i thought it was a tech review :giggle: but i like where your going with these styles of videos. honestly i dont really have any critisisms, im just here to tell you your doing a fantastic job. the quality of production was very high, your very confident in front of the camera, the video was clear and consise. just keep doing what your doing man i thought it was great!
why'd you think it was a tech review? just curious thanks for the awesome positive feedback! I think there's always room for improvement but I'm really glad you like the quality and content!

QuickTop 10's/5's

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Honestly dude everyone's content is trash when you think about it just some people see certain trash more appetizing than other trash but as far as your video goes you seem to have a good mic and camera so you should be fine :)