Is my channel dying?

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
I am really not sure where to begin. But to simplify everything here is the story "shortened":

My youtube channel a couple of months ago was at around 1000 subcribers only, I suddenly began to grow quickly and almost reached 9000 subs by now. But on the videos I created when I had fewer subscribers they got much more views than the ones I create today, even when I put MUCH more effort into gathering/recording clips and spend a lot more hours editing them. And also thumbnail wise I am pretty sure the thumbnails look much better than before. I improved my tags/SEO and that did not seem to have made any effects as far as I can tell. I am getting a good amount of subscribers daily, but the view count does not increase much =[

I have upgraded stuff such as buying a profile picture which cost me around 60dollars, quality of videos and etc.

I really don't know what the problem is and I would REALLY appreciate a whole channel review to go through:
  • Thumbnails
  • Video editing quality
  • Banner, Icon and etc
  • Commentating (Do I have the "right" voice and is my commentary good?)
  • Anything else you can think of
I hope that you guys can help me get back on track and any help would be REALLY appreciated! Thanks in advance! =]

Good Morning Bro!

I took a look at your channel and honestly I feel the biggest reason you are not progressing as expected is because of your consistency of uploading videos as I saw sometimes there is a gap of 2 weeks between uploads and this honestly wont work. Everything else on your channel is brilliant except for your consistency on uploads.

I recommend setting up a schedule at which you upload videos more often and ensure you don't deviate from that schedule. Ultimately if you can do that you will see the growth come back as your viewers will feel there is a reason to stick around and new viewers will be more attracted as well.

Keep it up and don't give up! Upload more and you good to go!!!!!

Wish you all of the best Bro.

I wish I have better advice for you. I don't watch a lot of gaming channels, but I've always enjoyed Dunkey's commentary, and this reminds me a lot of him. I think the quality is great, and the narrative surrounding the videos are good too. How do you get that robotic vocal effect?

Good Morning Bro!

I took a look at your channel and honestly I feel the biggest reason you are not progressing as expected is because of your consistency of uploading videos as I saw sometimes there is a gap of 2 weeks between uploads and this honestly wont work. Everything else on your channel is brilliant except for your consistency on uploads.

I recommend setting up a schedule at which you upload videos more often and ensure you don't deviate from that schedule. Ultimately if you can do that you will see the growth come back as your viewers will feel there is a reason to stick around and new viewers will be more attracted as well.

Keep it up and don't give up! Upload more and you good to go!!!!!

Wish you all of the best Bro.

Sadly because of college/high school projects lately it have been Really hard getting to use my main pc much =[ When you say that I need and upload schedule does it help a lot? I mean I usually would try to upload every week on saturday and maybe stream on sunday, but because of projects at the moment it might even take me 2 weeks to make one =[ Should I change my upload schedule to for example on saturday every 2 weeks?

Also Thank you Both for replying to me first of all, that really means a lot to me!

I wish I have better advice for you. I don't watch a lot of gaming channels, but I've always enjoyed Dunkey's commentary, and this reminds me a lot of him. I think the quality is great, and the narrative surrounding the videos are good too. How do you get that robotic vocal effect?

My english vocabulary is not that good =[ Can you explain what you said about the "I think the quality is great, and the narrative surrounding the videos are good too" part? I did not quite understand it =[
Also what do you mean with the robotic vocal effect? In which video did you see it?

Thank you again for replying guys! I really appreciate it!

You're welcome! I'm glad to help!

When I referred to the narrative, I meant that it felt like a lot more fun than just watching somebody play a game. The effects and visuals you used made me feel like I was in your world for a few minutes. I hope that helps!

This was the video with the vocal effect. How do you do that?

You're welcome! I'm glad to help!

When I referred to the narrative, I meant that it felt like a lot more fun than just watching somebody play a game. The effects and visuals you used made me feel like I was in your world for a few minutes. I hope that helps!

This was the video with the vocal effect. How do you do that?

Hahaha! Now I understand what you mean, thank you! =]
The robotic man voice is called Daniel UK MLG voice, its a program called Balabolka, where you can type anything in it, and the robotic voice will say it. I really like it! =]

Also another question, what do you think of the thumbnails? I myself think that something is missing, also can you specify and improvements on that?

Thank you a Lot for helping! =]

Quick Edit: I don't want to self promote but if you enjoyed that video I have done another similar video but with way more heave editing xD

I like the thumbnails. Bright, lots of action, clear images. I personally prefer thumbnails with no type in them, but I don't think you overuse them. Here's my favorite thumbnail of mine

I like to include a lot of emotion. My channel has a long way to go, but everything I've mentioned has come from successful Tubers.[DOUBLEPOST=1525893063,1525892493][/DOUBLEPOST]Excellent! Thanks!

Oh! For some reason I thought they were bad myself xD Thank you for pointing that out!

Also had a look at your channel and was a little disappointed =[ I expected you to have thousands of subscribers by looking at your content. Also I am pretty proud of that you have such a small subscriber count, but the view count is high! Keep it up!

Back