Is Movavi a good editing software?

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
CNET seems to like it more than Movie Studio Platinum, which is what i use. Kinda tired of the constant lagging Movie Studio gives me, honestly. I might have to give Movavi a try. I don't really want to use the Creative Cloud because I don't want the monthly fee.

Reactions: L.A. Vloggers

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
bad side of using it:
- Only one layer for video and images which means you can't put image or videos together.
- Not free, it is a trial and you will get a watermark.
- it will add videos to the timeline first before you do which is very annoying.

Other than that it is very basic video editor.

L.A. Vloggers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
bad side of using it:
- Only one layer for video and images which means you can't put image or videos together.
- Not free, it is a trial and you will get a watermark.
- it will add videos to the timeline first before you do which is very annoying.

Other than that it is very basic video editor.
Even when you buy it, you still can't a** images and videos together?

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Even when you buy it, you still can't a** images and videos together?
Nope it's just one overlay for images and videos, one for music and one for special effects (you can't add special effects).

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh, screw that. I'll stick to Movie Studio Platinum. I just learned last night that VanossGaming uses Sony Vegas, which is great because it means not every major youtuber uses Adobe products...

Vegas is just a more evolved version of what I've been using for years. But I will eventually be upgrading to Vegas.

Wlee2060

Reaction score
I've tried movavi, good software. But it seems expensive to me. I search on the internet and find joyoshare media cutter is just right for me. Simple video editing features, but it just ok for me. The most important part is that it offers 5 chances to edit for free and i can also buy licenses for a one-time fee.

HitsOlivs

Reaction score
I have a very negative impression of this company. Half of the features require a purchased license. And all the videos created in the free version will have watermark. Since the demo version doesn`t allow me to fully test the program (does everything halfway), not expecting a catch I wanted to buy the full version. It turned out the subscription was for one year! I had only one video to edit! Then I found a better option https://www.fastreel.com/. You can even trim online without any problems.