StraightUpIrish

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have said it a lot and I shall say it again (this is not aggressive btw XP) You need to not give up. Your not doing the best you could be. If your were you would see results. Man you gotta put your all in to this stuff you need to be committed if you really wanna be serious with youtube you got put sweat and blood in and that is the only way you will get it back. Every big youtuber started this way and every single one of us have the potential to get big like seriously be confident I believe in you man, why can't you?

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have said it a lot and I shall say it again (this is not aggressive btw XP) You need to not give up. Your not doing the best you could be. If your were you would see results. Man you gotta put your all in to this stuff you need to be committed if you really wanna be serious with youtube you got put sweat and blood in and that is the only way you will get it back. Every big youtuber started this way and every single one of us have the potential to get big like seriously be confident I believe in you man, why can't you?
Thanks so much for the inspiration bro. But How do you work hard. of course its not making some shoutout sunday series. Of course its not doing scummy stuff that many of these youtubers do. Idk how. How do you work hard. I guess thats my question. I work my butt of every single video and I spend around 5-6 hours just editing it. So idk what working hard is. Idk if I'm asking too much but like how do you work hard besides just working hard on videos.[DOUBLEPOST=1469565947,1469565556][/DOUBLEPOST]
Idk some of what you said is correct, but idk man. Many people work very very hard and don't see any results. Many people try to become the best that they can, but still don't see anything. I think it a matter of working hard even though you see no results. Never give up and one day you will make it.

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am quoting @xingcat
"Do what you love, and the money will follow. Or maybe the money won't follow, but you've been doing what you love, so it's all good."

Reactions: xingcat

pizzaboynizza

Honne to Tatemae
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
At this point I feel like it's my only choice...my last shot at recognition.

StraightUpIrish

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks so much for the inspiration bro. But How do you work hard. of course its not making some shoutout sunday series. Of course its not doing scummy stuff that many of these youtubers do. Idk how. How do you work hard. I guess thats my question. I work my butt of every single video and I spend around 5-6 hours just editing it. So idk what working hard is. Idk if I'm asking too much but like how do you work hard besides just working hard on videos.[DOUBLEPOST=1469565947,1469565556][/DOUBLEPOST]
Idk some of what you said is correct, but idk man. Many people work very very hard and don't see any results. Many people try to become the best that they can, but still don't see anything. I think it a matter of working hard even though you see no results. Never give up and one day you will make it.
Ok I had a good look at your channel and I can tell you now getting over 100 views per video with the little amount of content you have made is good man thats a stable 100 people?Thats good. Your thumbnails are great maybe work on your channel design but like your commentary is great, video and audio quality is awesome like with your type of stuff you need to be uploading at least 5 times a week once a day. And you can do better, absolutely anybody on this entire planet can become a youtube hit they just lack the confidence to do so. I refuse to show myself in my videos over the last 2 years like we all suffer from it. Man tbh I have seen minecraft channels and there dirt like the people don't know what they are doing but I really do see potential in yours. I want to see you being active on this forum and other ones, I want to see you upload more honestly dude don't give up otherwise you will end up in square one all over again and thats what happens to most people . Just look at my channel.I get steady views then I don't upload for 2 months and I gotta do it all over again :p once again I have earned it back now but it really does take time and a hell of a lot of patience. Hope this helps man honestly.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok I had a good look at your channel and I can tell you now getting over 100 views per video with the little amount of content you have made is good man thats a stable 100 people?Thats good. Your thumbnails are great maybe work on your channel design but like your commentary is great, video and audio quality is awesome like with your type of stuff you need to be uploading at least 5 times a week once a day. And you can do better, absolutely anybody on this entire planet can become a youtube hit they just lack the confidence to do so. I refuse to show myself in my videos over the last 2 years like we all suffer from it. Man tbh I have seen minecraft channels and there dirt like the people don't know what they are doing but I really do see potential in yours. I want to see you being active on this forum and other ones, I want to see you upload more honestly dude don't give up otherwise you will end up in square one all over again and thats what happens to most people . Just look at my channel.I get steady views then I don't upload for 2 months and I gotta do it all over again :p once again I have earned it back now but it really does take time and a hell of a lot of patience. Hope this helps man honestly.
Dude you are a great help. Thanks so much for the inspiration again. honestly thank you so much. I will try to upload as much as possible, but the editing process takes like 5 hours to do since I have such a crappy computer, but I will try my best to post like once every two days. i think thats what vanoss does. I will also try to work on my channel art. Thanks so much again!!!!!

PrettyKeli

PrettyKeli
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should keep working hard but, not doing the same exact thing. Use your analytics to figure out the things that work, down to the smallest detail, and build off of greatness. Try different things and be consistent.

If you can literally say its been 3-6 months and you have tried and done ALL you can and it's still not working? Your best bet may be to give up <--- I know that's not very inspirational but at the end of the day chances are you didn't give it your all.

YouTube isn't for everyone. You are literally taking on 100 jobs at once, decide if it's for you.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should keep working hard but, not doing the same exact thing. Use your analytics to figure out the things that work, down to the smallest detail, and build off of greatness. Try different things and be consistent.

If you can literally say its been 3-6 months and you have tried and done ALL you can and it's still not working? Your best bet may be to give up <--- I know that's not very inspirational but at the end of the day chances are you didn't give it your all.

YouTube isn't for everyone. You are literally taking on 100 jobs at once, decide if it's for you.
Yea your right. I am going to try to do that!!! Hey do you know how to like promote your channel in the right way cuz I am very confused

PrettyKeli

PrettyKeli
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea your right. I am going to try to do that!!! Hey do you know how to like promote your channel in the right way cuz I am very confused

The best place to promote a youtube video is on YouTube.

Learn SEO and promote your videos within the platform to the community. You can do it!

Belak

Reaction score
That really depends on you its your life you can decide how to live it your channels doing alright though so I wouldnt be to discouraged